Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The habit of listening makes the other feel that they are cared. And it's the scoring point for anybody. Such people are flocked and admired by all.
On a lighter note: All the men out their nearing 40..do develop this important habit of listening if you wish to attract female attention!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

If somebody listen for the sake of listening, it will be clearly shown on their faces. Woman can easily guess it.
ha.haa..i can't help but agree with you on this point.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Looks apart. if a man maintains himself he is at hs best after he hits 40 and becomes far more interesting since he is more experienced, mature, knowledgeable and self confident. I feel that men normally look their best at this stage of their life !!

I always was fitness freak but I joined a gym at 42 and went there regularly fr weight practice. I stopped going to gym a couple of years later but never stopped my workouts even at this age. Yes, you are absolutely right on this self-confidence point .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Looks apart. if a man maintains himself he is at hs best after he hits 40 and becomes far more interesting since he is more experienced, mature, knowledgeable and self confident. I feel that men normally look their best at this stage of their life !!

I always was fitness freak but I joined a gym at 42 and went there regularly fr weight practice. I stopped going to gym a couple of years later but never stopped my workouts even at this age. Yes, you are absolutely right on this self-confidence point .

Your Avatar speaks volumes about your self confidence. I know.
Thank you said by: suni51

If we look around most of the so called sex symbols and dashing men were/are all above 40 years of age... Richard gere, Keanu Revees, Sean Connery, Danielle Craig are all i their 40s or nearing 50 !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

If we look around most of the so called sex symbols and dashing men were/are all above 40 years of age... Richard gere, Keanu Revees, Sean Connery, Danielle Craig are all i their 40s or nearing 50 !

And you must have seen many pot-belly at 30 or less, real turn-offs for most women, cheers

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And you must have seen many pot-belly at 30 or less, real turn-offs for most women, cheers

Yes more so these days since many tech guys dont get enough exercise sitting in front of their computers are for endless hours...I really bad for them and their lifestyle.The percentage of youngsters having Diabetes, hypertension and blood pressure is at its highest now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would tend to agree with you. Most men who are forty are very sure of themselves, and those in the IT sector, for example, are more confident of their lives. In fact, they really do not care whether women get attracted or not, but they gradually lead far better lives, as they are senior managers who supervise the work of others, and have thought leadership as their main agenda. They of course, tend to look very attractive to their own wives!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.