Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is the age when men normally become pot-bellied, big put off for women!!! :whistle:

The research is just a warning signal. around 40, be more careful about look, dress aand maners if you don't want to lose appeal.

Now there is this trend where people beyond 40 also strive to look goodespecially in offices and industries.

A welcome trend. The gyms are doing good business.

Of course along with gyms, people have become conscious about their looks. Some are successful maintaining their figures by leading a good life style and healthy eating habits.

Are they doing it to look good to themselves or to the women esp if they are reaching 40 and beyond is a matter of speculation.
That is the age when men normally become pot-bellied, big put off for women!!! :whistle:

The research is just a warning signal. around 40, be more careful about look, dress aand maners if you don't want to lose appeal.

Now there is this trend where people beyond 40 also strive to look goodespecially in offices and industries.

A welcome trend. The gyms are doing good business.

Of course along with gyms, people have become conscious about their looks. Some are successful maintaining their figures by leading a good life style and healthy eating habits.

Are they doing it to look good to themselves or to the women esp if they are reaching 40 and beyond is a matter of speculation.

They want to look slim and fit. That's the intention and aim of their leading regular life style. May be the hidden intention is something else.
Looks apart. if a man maintains himself he is at hs best after he hits 40 and becomes far more interesting since he is more experienced, mature, knowledgeable and self confident. I feel that men normally look their best at this stage of their life !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Age is not the only deciding factor in male-female attraction. I think the survey has been conducted by concentrating on some selected people over 40 years having no sex appeal. The result is published as if it is a universal law. And a board is kept aside: " Beware, You are reaching 40"
Thank you said by: suni51
Looks apart. if a man maintains himself he is at hs best after he hits 40 and becomes far more interesting since he is more experienced, mature, knowledgeable and self confident. I feel that men normally look their best at this stage of their life !!

Exactly. self confidence itself makes a man more attractive and such people have a magic appeal wherever they are.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Isn't their a saying which says Life begins at forty
Isn't their a saying which says Life begins at forty

I don't know about others. It's very much true in my case.
40 is the new 20..for most men 40 means they are their prime. Looks, dressing sense etc can attract a women initially but the way a man conducts himself and carries on a conversation can hold the attention of a woman.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Etiquette , more listening than talking are the traits to name a few that makes a man stand above the crowd. People irrespective of male or female long to be in his presence. They are the cynosure of all eyes.
Good listeners are always in demand....because most of the people just want themselves to be heard. So you have pointed out a valid point..//more listening than talking are the traits// can make a man more attractive.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.