Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rajaji in his beautifully written 'Ramayana' at the end writes that it is undoubtedly a great love story. He also mentions that Rama was a king of his Ikshvaaku clan and behaved as per customs prevalent at those times esp. his treatment of Sita after returning back to Ayodhaya defeating Ravana. No where is the Ramrajya model mentioned in his book. It is a myth to glorify Rama.
Rajaji in his beautifully written 'Ramayana' at the end writes that it is undoubtedly a great love story. He also mentions that Rama was a king of his Ikshvaaku clan and behaved as per customs prevalent at those times esp. his treatment of Sita after returning back to Ayodhaya defeating Ravana. No where is the Ramrajya model mentioned in his book. It is a myth to glorify Rama.

I gave you another article written by me " Treasurechests of managerial lessons" in Boddunan . Refer it. Also read above some of the excerpts from my article about Ramarajya.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.