Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I understand that few people may not be comfortable discussing about a crime as bad as rape..but merely not discussing about it or hearing about it will not minimize this crime. Something more quintessential and solid s required to deal and minimize and eradicate this crime.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I understand that few people may not be comfortable discussing about a crime as bad as rape..but merely not discussing about it or hearing about it will not minimize this crime. Something more quintessential and solid s required to deal and minimize and eradicate this crime.

Now that situatio is gradually improving. though not all victims of rape, a good number of women are coming forward to expose the atrocities perpetrated on them by men. It sarted. I hope this becomes a trend sooner than later.

Now that situatio is gradually improving. though not all victims of rape, a good number of women are coming forward to expose the atrocities perpetrated on them by men. It sarted. I hope this becomes a trend sooner than later.

Agree with you..only if women come forward and do not stay mum.....only then the crime can come to a halt. Also, the cooperation of the police is expected so that the victims are not interrogated to the point of being frustrated and humiliated.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Agree with you..only if women come forward and do not stay mum.....only then the crime can come to a halt. Also, the cooperation of the police is expected so that the victims are not interrogated to the point of being frustrated and humiliated.

Police too declared its cooperation . More woman police stations are coming up so that victims can freely express and give a real picture of the incidents. Now it's the turn of the women.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.