Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No doubt people are depending more on gadgets than the simple pens and pencils, but i don't think the use of pens will disappear altogether. Adding to what Rambabu has already mentioned about many schools still lacking the basic infrastructures which make them likely to continue using pens and paper, I would like to mention that using pens can be more handy at certain times and has certain advantages over the gadgets. For instance, It doesn't require electricity and can be carried anywhere
No doubt people are depending more on gadgets than the simple pens and pencils, but i don't think the use of pens will disappear altogether. Adding to what Rambabu has already mentioned about many schools still lacking the basic infrastructures which make them likely to continue using pens and paper, I would like to mention that using pens can be more handy at certain times and has certain advantages over the gadgets. For instance, It doesn't require electricity and can be carried anywhere

I agree with you. There is no danger for pen in the immediate present.

I agree with you. There is no danger for pen in the immediate present.

I agree the point. Gadgets need electricity.
I do not think pen can be replaced at any point of time, it is the source of all thoughts,

http://mohanmekap.com/

I do not think pen can be replaced at any point of time, it is the source of all thoughts,

Exactly. It is the idea which moved the pen and not vice versa. Today the gadgets are doing so. It is entirely possible that in a decade or so there may not be any need to write at all. In my office many years ago a program was introduced in which files where generated electronically and went up and down the decision making trail and all querries/comments were typed in.

True, you have highlighted a valid point, to use a pen we do not need electricity. So, also Rambabu has already said since many schools lack the required infrastructure.. pen is used and will be in use in the near future.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

True, you have highlighted a valid point, to use a pen we do not need electricity. So, also Rambabu has already said since many schools lack the required infrastructure.. pen is used and will be in use in the near future.

Still " Pen is mighter than Sword".. Good to see importance of pen in coming future.
Pen, like a printed book will retain its "Pride of Place" for ever. No number of Gadgets or E books take away its value.
Here in India, i think elimination of pen may not be in the near future. Till then Pen will survive.

Pen is mightier than the sword. This is still true. 'pen' and 'sword' both need not be taken literally but as symbol of knowledge and phsycial poer respectively. 'Pen' also includes computer key board. 'sword' the term also includes 'gun'.
Pen can never be eliminated. This is true. Comptuter key board is nothing but new avatar of pen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Here in India, i think elimination of pen may not be in the near future. Till then Pen will survive.

Pen is mightier than the sword. This is still true. 'pen' and 'sword' both need not be taken literally but as symbol of knowledge and phsycial poer respectively. 'Pen' also includes computer key board. 'sword' the term also includes 'gun'.
Pen can never be eliminated. This is true. Comptuter key board is nothing but new avatar of pen.

Well said. A Pen's role cannot be ignored. It stays in the scenario in one form other for a long time.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.