Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This new initiative taken up by the Modi government might help to bridge the gap between the general public and the government. People thus will get a common platform where they can share their grievances and ideas. Now it is up to the government in how well they utilize this platform.....hope for the best!

I love writing and sharing ideas

There are bound to be many who may come up with random, useless suggestions,,,But filtering and making suggestions specific may keep these at bay ...I am sure they will develop the site in such a way that only relevant and purposeful suggestions get posted ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are bound to be many who may come up with random, useless suggestions,,,But filtering and making suggestions specific may keep these at bay ...I am sure they will develop the site in such a way that only relevant and purposeful suggestions get posted ..[/quote

Over a period and after seeing the Ups and Downs in maintaining the site for the real effectiveness, sure it emerges as the most useful site.
Something useful will come for sure. Also, we as citizens should be open to interacting by providing suggestions that are practical and doable and not expect some of our wishful thinking to be taken seriously.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Something useful will come for sure. Also, we as citizens should be open to interacting by providing suggestions that are practical and doable and not expect some of our wishful thinking to be taken seriously.[/quote

I think, people realized the importance of People Participation in developing schemes. This will take place in a gradual manner. But sure, there will be a change in the attitude of the citizens.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.