Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Another way of reducing global warming at our end would be to minimize the usage of AC. I know in some cities it can be difficult though, but we can give it a try.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Our natural resources are finite. Not infinite. Conserving water as much as possible is the need of the hour.
Any sort of conserving resources would be helpful - including water and electricity. I have seen and I guess we all experience in some way or the other people often waste a lot of water. Conserving water helps a lot in reducing deplantation.
We are ready to build buildings by destroying the trees but refuse to plant at least a tree and participate in global warming. We are visiting hill stations during summer and enjoying the climate but forget about the nature gift after our visit completed.
Many are in the habit of using the water directly from the tap of the sink. Instead water should be first siphoned in to a bucket and then use the water using a mug. It arrests lot of water wastage.
I was listening to Radio FM a couple of weeks back wherein they spoke about some initiative about restricting water wastage. One of it was: If ice slips from your hand and falls on the ground and you cannot use it for the your purpose, put that broken pieces immediately into a plant before it melts. This saves water and the water is not wasted also. Interesting indeed!!
This reminds me of a very thought provoking Ad that i have seen in TV.
An interesting Kabaddi match was going on. Suddenly one player leaves the court and rushes towards his room to the utter astonishment of all. The player enters his room and closes the Tap which he had forgotten to close. With a smiling face again enters the court and resumes the play. It has driven the point effectively.
An interesting Kabaddi match was going on. Suddenly one player leaves the court and rushes towards his room to the utter astonishment of all. The player enters his room and closes the Tap which he had forgotten to close. With a smiling face again enters the court and resumes the play. It has driven the point effectively.

That is true. Yes, the very call of responsibility is something that is in our own control and no one can help make us realize unless we are ready to do so. I just wish through these forums and discussions, we all too can build a culture of sensibility and see what values we can add to our nature. It might be a negligible change - But such delta changes are the most important!

That is true. Yes, the very call of responsibility is something that is in our own control and no one can help make us realize unless we are ready to do so. I just wish through these forums and discussions, we all too can build a culture of sensibility and see what values we can add to our nature. It might be a negligible change - But such delta changes are the most important!

Anyone can bring a change irrespective of the magnitude of change. After all the mighty ocean is nothing but billions and billions of tiny droplets.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.