Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I use garlic in almost everything that I cook , even add a seed to chutneys and it really adds to the taste....Garlic pickle is yummy . Lime is another great food which adds to the taste and helps you in many ways - complexion, keeping you trim etc etc..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I use garlic in almost everything that I cook , even add a seed to chutneys and it really adds to the taste....Garlic pickle is yummy . Lime is another great food which adds to the taste and helps you in many ways - complexion, keeping you trim etc etc..

I agree. Most of the veggies if eaten raw will add more benefits to our health. Of course eating raw carrot is a well known example. Even children also like it.

I agree. Most of the veggies if eaten raw will add more benefits to our health. Of course eating raw carrot is a well known example. Even children also like it.

I too agree. If vegetables eaten raw it will give good strength for us. We can make it as a juice and drink it. Carrot is very good for eye related diseases. Fresh vegetables increase the immunity power in our body.

I too agree. If vegetables eaten raw it will give good strength for us. We can make it as a juice and drink it. Carrot is very good for eye related diseases. Fresh vegetables increase the immunity power in our body.

Making juice out of veggies or fruits is forbidden. As the veggies or fruits in juice form lose Fiber content which is more valuable.
Its hard to reduce weight. But everything depends on healthy life style. Eat more vegetables and fruits.
Reduction of Belly fat is not hard, if you lead a healthy life style with proper physical exercises.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.