Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A few things are beyond the apartment buyers limits. I know of a friend who booked an apartment here 3 years ago and the paers are all clear and the builder is a good person but because he is too nice, many of the buyers have delayed payment and as a result he has run into financial difficulties and is unable to finish the eowrk and hand it over within the stipulated period. The problem is that here in mangalore many people buy apartments just for investment and do not mind the delay and those really wanting a home suffer because of this..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A few things are beyond the apartment buyers limits. I know of a friend who booked an apartment here 3 years ago and the paers are all clear and the builder is a good person but because he is too nice, many of the buyers have delayed payment and as a result he has run into financial difficulties and is unable to finish the eowrk and hand it over within the stipulated period. The problem is that here in mangalore many people buy apartments just for investment and do not mind the delay and those really wanting a home suffer because of this..

If builder builds the apartment quickly what about the quality of that building. For investment purpose it is ok but we must consider the life of the people after the construction is over. We need everything in urgent and at the same time the price will also less but when we want to sell it we need a huge amount.

If builder builds the apartment quickly what about the quality of that building. For investment purpose it is ok but we must consider the life of the people after the construction is over. We need everything in urgent and at the same time the price will also less but when we want to sell it we need a huge amount.

While giving teir paln they take all these matters into consideration, but most of the time builders are unable to keep to their commitments. Certain amount of delay is acceptable but when it is a matter of years it can become very stressful since most people take loans and have to pay interest..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

While giving teir paln they take all these matters into consideration, but most of the time builders are unable to keep to their commitments. Certain amount of delay is acceptable but when it is a matter of years it can become very stressful since most people take loans and have to pay interest..

I agree. 2 to 3 months delay is acceptable more than that not acceptable.
It's but natural for the people to have the desire to own home of their own. I think this is the reason for many buyers to ignore many of the aspects involved in flat buying especially if the flat is located in prime localities.

2-3 months delay is not considered delay at all...In fact people dont mind waiting even upto 6-8 months beyond the date. It is only when it is 2 or 3 years delay that anyone complains..

Quality? Who bothers about quality? We rather will be thankful to the builder for delivering the flat ahead of schedule.

2-3 months delay is not considered delay at all...In fact people dont mind waiting even upto 6-8 months beyond the date. It is only when it is 2 or 3 years delay that anyone complains..

I think the following are the cause for the delay.

1. A good construction
2. Payment not getting in time from people
3.Builder concentrating on several buildings
4.Cost of the materials not available

As in your case you said that buyers are not making prompt payment then how builder will build it within the stipulated period.

I think the following are the cause for the delay.

1. A good construction
2. Payment not getting in time from people
3.Builder concentrating on several buildings
4.Cost of the materials not available

As in your case you said that buyers are not making prompt payment then how builder will build it within the stipulated period.

The flat lies with both the builder and the flat buyer. But mostly with builders.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.