Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
people these days are getting more education, becoming more aware and trying to broke all the laws made by our ancestors. In this trend people are leaving to wear clothes and some of the more educated people support them. I think one day will come someone will move nude in the society and over educated people will support him that this is the need of time.

http://www.comparenshop.in

people these days are getting more education, becoming more aware and trying to broke all the laws made by our ancestors. In this trend people are leaving to wear clothes and some of the more educated people support them. I think one day will come someone will move nude in the society and over educated people will support him that this is the need of time.

No wonder if someone roams nude in the streets. If our ancient laws are to be supported, we are supposed to move clad in Dhoti. Are we wearing Dhotis ? Itssays clearly as the time changes, people also change. This can't be stopped.

No wonder if someone roams nude in the streets. If our ancient laws are to be supported, we are supposed to move clad in Dhoti. Are we wearing Dhotis ? Itssays clearly as the time changes, people also change. This can't be stopped.

Then what is the difference between a man and an animal?....

http://www.comparenshop.in

Then what is the difference between a man and an animal?....

Basically man is animal. But he is intelligent and has made some rules that pass from generation to generation. Nudity appears very bizarre in view of our traditions. But there are still some societies where nudity is common. There is a proverb that we should eat what we like but wear what others like. As far as the movie poster is concerned, this depends on theme. Obviously nudity is not supported but only the behavior of a alien is depicted. The alien is unaware of the ways of this world.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
He is a great actor in Bollywood. He is even real world hero. Aamir khan's satyamev jayate is the most popular Tv program which are dubbed into many languages in INDIA. It deals with the problems of Indian people. This was a super hit. I think he posed Nude for some good reason. As situation demands in the film he may do that. He was not even nude. It's half nude picture which came onto the internet.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It's said that Aamir is a paragon of human values even in real life. The Role in PK was created because the story demanded. This has been verified by the Censor Board and got cleared. This is a "Much Ado for nothing created by our Pseudo Moral value up keepers.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.