Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
On side side, armed forces dedicate their entire life to save the country and its people. On other side, these local police cops they themselves break law and order instead of maintaining.

True. But there is no comparison between the army and the police. Of course i do not mean there are no good cops. Sadly they are less in number.

There are good and bad elements every whre. even army personnel have ben found many times misbehaving with co passengers in trains and in maket place. The police personnel are more in day to day contact with public and so there are more complaints against them.

True, we have heard about such incidents where army personnel were involved..it is true..we have a mixed group of bad heros and anti-hero everywhere..though I have come across good police men..but the bad ones have outnumbered them.
\\

Its always like that. One bad cop is enough to tarnish the name of entire police department.
On side side, armed forces dedicate their entire life to save the country and its people. On other side, these local police cops they themselves break law and order instead of maintaining.

True. But there is no comparison between the army and the police. Of course i do not mean there are no good cops. Sadly they are less in number.

There are good and bad elements every whre. even army personnel have ben found many times misbehaving with co passengers in trains and in maket place. The police personnel are more in day to day contact with public and so there are more complaints against them.

True, we have heard about such incidents where army personnel were involved..it is true..we have a mixed group of bad heros and anti-hero everywhere..though I have come across good police men..but the bad ones have outnumbered them.
\\

Its always like that. One bad cop is enough to tarnish the name of entire police department.

They are already suffering in the society. Whenever they want to use public toilet they have a confusion. We should respect them and treat as a human being.

\\

They are already suffering in the society. Whenever they want to use public toilet they have a confusion. We should respect them and treat as a human being.

@Dwarkanathan: I think you have written about the plight of transgenders...yes, we should respect every individual irrespective of their gender or orientation.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

\\

@Dwarkanathan: I think you have written about the plight of transgenders...yes, we should respect every individual irrespective of their gender or orientation.

Transgenders are as human as other humans. They have the right to live a life of their own.

\\

Transgenders are as human as other humans. They have the right to live a life of their own.

Yes, that is what,,people should be allowed to live their life the way they want to irrespective of their gender.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

\\

Yes, that is what,,people should be allowed to live their life the way they want to irrespective of their gender.

If the Law enforcing authorities themselves are violating the law, what would be the fate of a commoner ? This thought makes me shudder,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.