Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) Thre Maharashtra politicians irrespective of party affiliatins are looking for end of pitra paksha to decide candidates and begin convassing. I wonder where these superstius politicians wil lead us to.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Politicians-wait-for-pitru-paksha-to-get-over-earn-ire-of-rationalists/articleshow/43289322.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section
I have heard this from some news channels, it is their beleive and I think it does not affect citizens.

As the superstitious activities of candidates to elections get wide publicity, the people are also affected and consequently the superstitions and harmful practcices are encouraged.

Having beliefs especially Superstitious is OK as long as they are not forced on others.

It is okay so far as commners are concerned. It is also okay with politicians s far as wide publicity is not given. The fear s that the wide publicity given to irrational superstitious practices affects the people at large. More people get superstitious. One member has said that these are harmless. But some harm definitely takes place. Supose that there is some auspicious day for certain event. Then all will crowd and create traffic problems and even fatal accidents may occur. We have seen many times stampede and untimely death owing to superstions relating to auspicious dates. See another fun. suppose tha 11 A.M. to 11.15 A.M. is auspicious time for many candidates. Then the retrning oficer will be in dificulty to receive and accept so many nominations exactly at that time.

You can find this stampedes and subsequent deaths in Pilgrim places. There were many deaths in Tirupati because of stampedes. All wanted to see the god's face only on a certain auspicious time.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.