Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bhagat Singh was branded as a terrorist and a traitor by the British. Of course it is but natural. But for India he remains a patriot . A great son of Mother India.

He quit the home in his early stage of life to escape from marriage. He told to his classmates that anybody can marry but few will fight against the British. I am one among them. This is the true leadership.

It speaks of his hunger and hatred to fight against the British. A born rebel and leader.

I like this person very much because in his young age he contributed to the nation. I remember my school days lesson about him and i never forget the word of him that is British can crush my body but not my spirit and ideas. I bow my head towards the young man and his spirit to the nation.

Bhagat Singh, treated his nation as his own mother. His burning desire was to release his mother from the shackles of slavery.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Bhagat Singh was branded as a terrorist and a traitor by the British. Of course it is but natural. But for India he remains a patriot . A great son of Mother India.

I respect Bhagat Singh as a great patriot ad martyr. Howevr terrorism is a different concept. a patriot can also be a terrorist. This depeds on the way he functions. The retaliatory killing of certan oficers of British and blasting bomb even though armless were definitely acts of terrorism Possibly, chandra shekhar Azad and others of the revolutionary outfit considered that such acts of terorsm could bring indpendence. They had also independent mind of their own and they acted in th way that though fit.

Here I am tempted to refer to Mahatama Gandhi's article 'The doctrine of sword' criticizing the armed revolutionaries to which they repliefd in another article 'Philosophy of the bomb' justifying terror. In fact. British were themselves terrorists. The Jalianwala masssacre of innocent citizens was by itsef a very shameful terrorist act to which the armed revolutionaries suitably retaliated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I respect Bhagat Singh as a great patriot ad martyr. Howevr terrorism is a different concept. a patriot can also be a terrorist. This depeds on the way he functions. The retaliatory killing of certan oficers of British and blasting bomb even though armless were definitely acts of terrorism Possibly, chandra shekhar Azad and others of the revolutionary outfit considered that such acts of terorsm could bring indpendence. They had also independent mind of their own and they acted in th way that though fit.

Here I am tempted to refer to Mahatama Gandhi's article 'The doctrine of sword' criticizing the armed revolutionaries to which they repliefd in another article 'Philosophy of the bomb' justifying terror. In fact. British were themselves terrorists. The Jalianwala masssacre of innocent citizens was by itsef a very sameful terrrist act to which the armed revolutionaries suitably retaliated.

I agree with you. British are no less terrorists. Which is why Bhagat Singh observed that "if one wants to cut a diamond, it becomes necessary to become a Diamond.". Whatever may be the case, Bhagat Singh is a patriot. None can deny this.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.