The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The fault lies in both younger and older generation. The generation gap is bound to be there. Wisdom lies in adjusting mutually by both the generations.
:whistle: :whistle: Government is planning to introduce food items enrich with minerals, vitamins for senior citizens, and also plan to unite orphanage home with old age homes. I read from times of india to day.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Any measure that ensures a carefree life for the senior citizens especially during the last stages of their life is laudable. The thread itself says that the pension amount has been increased for the senior citizens. Such measures makes the senior citizens lead a peaceful and care free life unto the last.
Any measure that ensures a carefree life for the senior citizens especially during the last stages of their life is laudable. The thread itself says that the pension amount has been increased for the senior citizens. Such measures makes the senior citizens lead a peaceful and care free life unto the last.

I would like to know what category of senior citizens are entitled for this pension and how many are getting it? Besides where to apply for the same or is it another trick played by the governments in the name of poor citizens?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would like to know what category of senior citizens are entitled for this pension and how many are getting it? Besides where to apply for the same or is it another trick played by the governments in the name of poor citizens?

E#very state government has a list of pensioners list. This scheme is not a new one. According to the list Pensioners are paid.

The pension is related to employees Provident Fund to which factory workers subscribe.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes great news indeed. It is really important for us to understand that one day we too are going to get old and may want the support and care of our daughters and sons. It is also important to take care of ourselves both physically and financially from now on so that we can enjoy our old age.

I love writing and sharing ideas

It's imminent, all of us should pass through old age. It's at this stage, senior citizens should stand in good stead to the members of the younger generation. They should act as a guide and mentor to the family. In return, the other family members should provide safety and security to the senior citizens. One has to adjust with the other.
Being financially independent is very important for an elderly person. It not only let them live their life in their own way but also makes them a positive thinking person. Its good that the various state governments have pensioner schemes for the elderly people. But that would not be sufficient. So, its always advisable to start saving for old age while you are still young and capable of working.
It's not mere financial independence, the elderly person need in their old age. They seek pleasure of staying amidst family members of their Juniors, guiding them with their experience. They also crave for offering the children of their Children, who may be busy otherwise.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.