Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Video is very much available. Yes, it takes time to open depending on the users net speed.

Nope, it is not available. Here's a screenshot showing that it's not available.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11134]}

Check your Computer. I posted my thread after viewing the video. As I said, it may take time for slow connections. As your computer is not showing the video, better check it once.
Now i checked. You are right. Any how i suggest you to Google search, "Right way to pour beer.". There are several other sites which will serve the purpose.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Video is very much available. Yes, it takes time to open depending on the users net speed.

Check your Computer. I posted my thread after viewing the video. As I said, it may take time for slow connections. As your computer is not showing the video, better check it once.
Now i checked. You are right. Any how i suggest you to Google search, "Right way to pour beer.". There are several other sites which will serve the purpose.

Thanks for the suggestion Sir, I just wanted to reply to the thread( video not available)..but learning this is not really necessary for me...somethings are better if learned only theoretically.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thanks for the suggestion Sir, I just wanted to reply to the thread( video not available)..but learning this is not really necessary for me...somethings are better if learned only theoretically.

Welcome. Go whatever is convenient for you..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.