The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally, I have almost no interest in afterlife. I wish that no rites be even observed on my demise and body disposed off in electric cemerorium. However many are so interested in after life that they pay price for good afterlife to haridwar and varanasi priests(panda).
There are many theories of afterife. t will be interesting to see the different concepts of after life:

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/all-time-10s-lists/10-crazy-theories-afterlife-151003771.html

I believe in after life though I have to depart to experience what lies ahead or rather beyond. But all that we have seen in movies is the only experience we have..none of know what happens. But surely, there must be some truth in after life or similar concepts. I just can't agree that they are all figment of human imagination.

Nobody has actually narrated the after life experience. Hence what is depicted in movies or elsewhere as after life existence can be nothing but imagination. Naturally this imagination is based on life experience only. The after life narration by a european will differ from that of an Indian. No European will see Yama raja in his after life unlike an Indian.

From what I have read in the accounts of many that are claimed to be true, everyone who has experienced it India, European or whatever, they have undergone a similar experience of a tunnel of bright light and darkness beyond it! No one has so far claimed to see Yama Raja, except maybe for people in Indian mythologies! :woohoo:

Yes, I agree, what ever I have read, every one has claimed to see a tunnel of bright light..and these are mostly from people who experience near-death experiences, who eventually come back to life.

Absolutely. I have come across people who had heart attack sharing this experience. They say they saw a bright light and some force pulling them towards it.

There are two mysteries which shall always remain so. What existed before Creation and is there a life after death. All narrations are speculations as they cannot be verified!

Speculations, fantasies, mystery...whatever we may choose to call, it cannot be denied that these are some things that are totally beyond anything that we recognise logically or can give a scientific explanation to.

We cannot give scientific evidence to such mysteries because they are something beyond reasoning. Depending on the mental faculty of each person we create different speculations. However, the truth remains inscrutable and beyond our reach.

Ultimately only science can unravel the mystery of creation but death is end of life. Rest is all pure speculation. If source of energy is assured, robots created by humans can live forever.
Personally, I have almost no interest in afterlife. I wish that no rites be even observed on my demise and body disposed off in electric cemerorium. However many are so interested in after life that they pay price for good afterlife to haridwar and varanasi priests(panda).
There are many theories of afterife. t will be interesting to see the different concepts of after life:

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/all-time-10s-lists/10-crazy-theories-afterlife-151003771.html

I believe in after life though I have to depart to experience what lies ahead or rather beyond. But all that we have seen in movies is the only experience we have..none of know what happens. But surely, there must be some truth in after life or similar concepts. I just can't agree that they are all figment of human imagination.

Nobody has actually narrated the after life experience. Hence what is depicted in movies or elsewhere as after life existence can be nothing but imagination. Naturally this imagination is based on life experience only. The after life narration by a european will differ from that of an Indian. No European will see Yama raja in his after life unlike an Indian.

From what I have read in the accounts of many that are claimed to be true, everyone who has experienced it India, European or whatever, they have undergone a similar experience of a tunnel of bright light and darkness beyond it! No one has so far claimed to see Yama Raja, except maybe for people in Indian mythologies! :woohoo:

Yes, I agree, what ever I have read, every one has claimed to see a tunnel of bright light..and these are mostly from people who experience near-death experiences, who eventually come back to life.

Absolutely. I have come across people who had heart attack sharing this experience. They say they saw a bright light and some force pulling them towards it.

There are two mysteries which shall always remain so. What existed before Creation and is there a life after death. All narrations are speculations as they cannot be verified!

Speculations, fantasies, mystery...whatever we may choose to call, it cannot be denied that these are some things that are totally beyond anything that we recognise logically or can give a scientific explanation to.

For centuries now human beings have been trying to find answers to many things that surround them and have been able to solve some of the mysteries .I guess we will never be able to know all the answers in our life time, this will be an ongoing process ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I am still searching for a nice ghost who can talk back about his/her experience traveled through after life. :evil: :evil: In my opinion, life is light and after life there is darkness as all energy of life diminishes and transfers to another source as within universe there is one constant that is the amount of energy there are all over.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
What we have been seeing in movies is not really true about spirits...and I don't like the term ghost, I would rather use the term spirits. Imagine if a spirit can do similar things like talk..why would it be difficult for everybody to notice them..spirits communicate and their communication is subtle and only intended to people with whom they wish to contact. One cannot see a spirit just because he she hasn't seen any.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I am still searching for a nice ghost who can talk back about his/her experience traveled through after life. :evil: :evil: In my opinion, life is light and after life there is darkness as all energy of life diminishes and transfers to another source as within universe there is one constant that is the amount of energy there are all over.

You can try getting in touch with some of the politicians who lost power and elections recently. They will gladly share their experiences thru their political life. Their diminished energy has been transferred to another source !!. :lol:
Well according to some beliefs the soul is immortal and there comes the concept of after life.

I love writing and sharing ideas

There are something which may be categorised as non entity but whether they are soul or aliens or some other yet to be known. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Well, there has to be something beyond death.. no matter what we call it.

May be death is a transformation from this physical state into another state... may be it is just a stage we all have to go through in whatever cycle exists around it.

But yes there definitely is something beyond it.. which can aptly be called afterlife as it will be after this life!

Anchal B Chaudhary

Whatever happens happens for the best, just that we may not realize so just then!

Not sure how believable this is but some German scientists have proved that there is life after death...

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/german-scientists-prove-there-is-life-after-death/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No. I don't think so. What happens after death, nobody knows. I don't believe in this

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.