The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Afterlife is a mysterious concept indeed. A person will not worry a lot about his afterlife if he is good in his present birth. According to me, to reduce offenses among people our ancestors would have introduced this concept.
Personally, I have almost no interest in afterlife. I wish that no rites be even observed on my demise and body disposed off in electric cemerorium. However many are so interested in after life that they pay price for good afterlife to haridwar and varanasi priests(panda).
There are many theories of afterife. t will be interesting to see the different concepts of after life:

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/all-time-10s-lists/10-crazy-theories-afterlife-151003771.html

I believe in after life though I have to depart to experience what lies ahead or rather beyond. But all that we have seen in movies is the only experience we have..none of know what happens. But surely, there must be some truth in after life or similar concepts. I just can't agree that they are all figment of human imagination.

Nobody has actually narrated the after life experience. Hence what is depicted in movies or elsewhere as after life existence can be nothing but imagination. Naturally this imagination is based on life experience only. The after life narration by a european will differ from that of an Indian. No European will see Yama raja in his after life unlike an Indian.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Personally, I have almost no interest in afterlife. I wish that no rites be even observed on my demise and body disposed off in electric cemerorium. However many are so interested in after life that they pay price for good afterlife to haridwar and varanasi priests(panda).
There are many theories of afterife. t will be interesting to see the different concepts of after life:

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/all-time-10s-lists/10-crazy-theories-afterlife-151003771.html

I believe in after life though I have to depart to experience what lies ahead or rather beyond. But all that we have seen in movies is the only experience we have..none of know what happens. But surely, there must be some truth in after life or similar concepts. I just can't agree that they are all figment of human imagination.

Nobody has actually narrated the after life experience. Hence what is depicted in movies or elsewhere as after life existence can be nothing but imagination. Naturally this imagination is based on life experience only. The after life narration by a european will differ from that of an Indian. No European will see Yama raja in his after life unlike an Indian.

From what I have read in the accounts of many that are claimed to be true, everyone who has experienced it India, European or whatever, they have undergone a similar experience of a tunnel of bright light and darkness beyond it! No one has so far claimed to see Yama Raja, except maybe for people in Indian mythologies! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

From what I have read in the accounts of many that are claimed to be true, everyone who has experienced it India, European or whatever, they have undergone a similar experience of a tunnel of bright light and darkness beyond it! No one has so far claimed to see Yama Raja, except maybe for people in Indian mythologies! :woohoo:

The europeans have narrated going through tunnel. I wonder if Indians have also same experience.

Yes, I agree, what ever I have read, every one has claimed to see a tunnel of bright light..and these are mostly from people who experience near-death experiences, who eventually come back to life.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes, I agree, what ever I have read, every one has claimed to see a tunnel of bright light..and these are mostly from people who experience near-death experiences, who eventually come back to life.

Absolutely. I have come across people who had heart attack sharing this experience. They say they saw a bright light and some force pulling them towards it.

Absolutely. I have come across people who had heart attack sharing this experience. They say they saw a bright light and some force pulling them towards it.

There are two mysteries which shall always remain so. What existed before Creation and is there a life after death. All narrations are speculations as they cannot be verified!

There are two mysteries which shall always remain so. What existed before Creation and is there a life after death. All narrations are speculations as they cannot be verified!

Creation, creator and beginning and end of universe- these are all mysteries. There is also a belief that there is no beginning and end of universe, so there is no creation. everything always existed. so there is no creator even.

Speculations, fantasies, mystery...whatever we may choose to call, it cannot be denied that these are some things that are totally beyond anything that we recognise logically or can give a scientific explanation to.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Speculations, fantasies, mystery...whatever we may choose to call, it cannot be denied that these are some things that are totally beyond anything that we recognise logically or can give a scientific explanation to.

We cannot give scientific evidence to such mysteries because they are something beyond reasoning. Depending on the mental faculty of each person we create different speculations. However, the truth remains inscrutable and beyond our reach.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.