Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I used to meditate daily a few months ago and I went closer to samadhi as I had null thoughts. It was very dark and my body went numb. I could not feel my body at all. It was like I had no body at all and I was floating in the space. I felt very lighter with no mass. I was a very great experience and there are no words to describe that feeling. It was spiritual bliss.

In Yoga, Samadhi , a state of intense concentration achieved through Meditation,is regarded as the final stage, at which Union with the Divine is reached. I know it is really a great experience.

I am kind of into reading all kinds of spiritual, meditation and motivational books. I have also read books written by Osho. I find them very interesting and sometimes, I feel I can involve myself into meditation for hours. Thank you for sharing about yoga as I have not read about it.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

I am kind of into reading all kinds of spiritual, meditation and motivational books. I have also read books written by Osho. I find them very interesting and sometimes, I feel I can involve myself into meditation for hours. Thank you for sharing about yoga as I have not read about it.

You need not do Meditation for hours. Just meditate for about 15 to 20 minutes either in the morning or in the evening regularly. Remember you should be consistent. You can be hale and healthy. Contrary to the popular belief Meditation is neither hard nor complicated, Go ahead and reap the rich benefits of Meditation. All the best.

Thank you said by: Vishakha Purohit
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.