Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Laughter has to be real, but as seen in laughter clubs many people start laughing artificially and then by looking at others luaghing you actually start laughing for real. Also, laughing out loud meaning one is inhaling oxygen and hence it acts as a immunity booster.

Experts say it takes 43 muscles for frowning, whereas, it takes only 17 muscles for a laugh. From this imagine how much energy is wasted for no cause. Use minimum muscles and derive maximum energy. Laughter is an effective energy saver.

rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Laughter has to be real, but as seen in laughter clubs many people start laughing artificially and then by looking at others luaghing you actually start laughing for real. Also, laughing out loud meaning one is inhaling oxygen and hence it acts as a immunity booster.

Experts say it takes 43 muscles for frowning, whereas, it takes only 17 muscles for a laugh. From this imagine how much energy is wasted for no cause. Use minimum muscles and derive maximum energy. Laughter is an effective energy saver.

Again an informative article from you sir. Thank you. Yes i agree with you. Laughter will keep oneself energetic always. 

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Again an informative article from you sir. Thank you. Yes i agree with you. Laughter will keep oneself energetic always. 

There is a separate therapeutic system known as 'laughter therapy. The importance of laughter in curing certain ailments is revealed from this fact.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

There is a separate therapeutic system known as 'laughter therapy. The importance of laughter in curing certain ailments is revealed from this fact.

Yes sir. I also heard about that. Nowadays, most of the trouble comes due to depression. Laughter is a best medicine for these kind of psychological problems. 

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Yes sir. I also heard about that. Nowadays, most of the trouble comes due to depression. Laughter is a best medicine for these kind of psychological problems. 

Laughter is a great antidote for all psychological problems. It keeps the people in good spirits.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Laughter is a great antidote for all psychological problems. It keeps the people in good spirits.

Absolutely. It will help people to stay positive and take right decision during adverse situation. 

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Absolutely. It will help people to stay positive and take right decision during adverse situation. 

A cheerful attitude and a tranquil  mind makes one courageous and steadfast to stand against the adversities that come during the course of life.Laugh, the world laughs with you.

Thank you said by: geetha
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

A cheerful attitude and a tranquil  mind makes one courageous and steadfast to stand against the adversities that come during the course of life.Laugh, the world laughs with you.

Yes. It is the need of the hour. Most people lost their laughter and innocence because of their hectic life style.  

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Yes. It is the need of the hour. Most people lost their laughter and innocence because of their hectic life style.  

Hectic life made humans Robots. In their attempt to amass mundane possessions, man unknowingly harming himself.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.