Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Agreed. But there are several incidents where, voters even after a galore of promises to the politicians, they vote for other parties. Immoral lot !!!.

Ha ha hah! If the politicians were even 5% honest and possessed moral integrity, the voters would not have fallen to the level we see nowadays!

I remember very interesting event when I just came to Agra first time on posting.  That time assembly elections were being held. The colony also was under development process. The residents made it a point to convince every political party of loyalty and vote. One day, almost every political party visited the colony. The residents would change party flags on roof whenever some leader came. So by turn flags of Congress, BJP, BSP, S.P. all were hoisted on roofs. Consequently, now the colony is well developed. 

Really cunning and intelligent people! But then isn't that a fact?? Those who remain in good books of politicians and go out of way to please them or express their loyalty, they get everything. For others who are aloof from politics or politicians, have to struggle to get their basic needs fulfilled!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The bribery gpoing on in Karnataka is well known , in fact the last election was won by the Congress party solely because of this...It is shameful that people fall prey to such tactics by politicians time and again inspite of knowing that there will be no long term benefit ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And if you look at the other side of the picture- the main politicians look at their own constituencies providing them all facilities to keep their vote bank intact. It's kind of give and take game which is not fair but another form of bribing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A people's representative is elected for a whole constituency. Not for a single place of his own. These representatives are expected to know to work for the whole constituency.

But AAP beats them all. They have hooked even rich ones in the name of free electricity. And the free houses to 2 lacks poor was a master stroke. Now let us see 2 lacks x Rs 5 lacks each house= ???

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It all revolves around and points towards bribing and luring the voter. At the end of the day none of the assurances showered on the voter will take shape.

Whatever,, But These states are much more developed and smarter.

People have jobs and they have good life and culture comparison to other States.

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..

Yes Tamilnadu has some of the best Universities and educational institutions in the country. The education rate is also high,

additionally, TN is highly industrialized state.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.