Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:We need to let people make independent decisions , rather than moralise and dictate terms to them which can only backfire in the long run...An individual who has been trained to take responsibility for all his/her actions will also be able to face the consequences of his/her action and we shd leave it at that !
I agree with you. Unsolicited advises may backfire.

I also agree with both of you. Because at a certain age one is himself or herself responsible for his or her actions and advises should be given only when needed or asked. 

a.s.
Age to me is not a measure to be used while judging ones maturity. I ask my childrens advise on certain matters since they have had more experience dealing with such issues and vice versa...Rather than use age as a shield it is better to be open minded and be receptive to outside ideas that appeal to us..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:Age to me is not a measure to be used while judging ones maturity. I ask my childrens advise on certain matters since they have had more experience dealing with such issues and vice versa...Rather than use age as a shield it is better to be open minded and be receptive to outside ideas that appeal to us..
Very true Usha. Had Picasso dismissed the suggestion of a kid of 4 years as a childish prank, the world wouldn't have seen "Cubism". We should remember about child prodigies.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:Age to me is not a measure to be used while judging ones maturity. I ask my childrens advise on certain matters since they have had more experience dealing with such issues and vice versa...Rather than use age as a shield it is better to be open minded and be receptive to outside ideas that appeal to us..
Very true Usha. Had Picasso dismissed the suggestion of a kid of 4 years as a childish prank, the world wouldn't have seen "Cubism". We should remember about child prodigies.
Yes you both are right. Maturity comes with experiences only but still there are many people who think that it comes with age and that is why they impose their advises on others thinking that they are right. 

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Yes you both are right. Maturity comes with experiences only but still there are many people who think that it comes with age and that is why they impose their advises on others thinking that they are right. 
Such advises need not be taken.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But sir sometimes we have to follow their advises because they are our elders and changing their perspective at this age is not that easy for us.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

But sir sometimes we have to follow their advises because they are our elders and changing their perspective at this age is not that easy for us.

You cannot have the cake and eat it too. You have to choose between cake and eating.

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Ha..haa to be it is not broadmindedness, but promiscuousness at its height. No man or woman when married can allow their spouse to do such a thing.

Really this is not broad mindedness.  I used the word ironically. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Ha..haa to be it is not broadmindedness, but promiscuousness at its height. No man or woman when married can allow their spouse to do such a thing.

Really this is not broad mindedness.  I used the word ironically. 

But some people think that by such activities they are an emancipated lot.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.