Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Each one to his own...On the flip side, if men can go on bedding women and have mistresses on the side as and when they want and still go on with the farce of mariage like it has been happening here for centuries, why not women? 

Wah Usha, wah..... Kudos. There's nothing bizarre in this.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Each one to his own...On the flip side, if men can go on bedding women and have mistresses on the side as and when they want and still go on with the farce of mariage like it has been happening here for centuries, why not women? 

But sir will it be a right step as if one is doing wrong the other should also go that way?

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

But sir will it be a right step as if one is doing wrong the other should also go that way?

Its just to say and a reminder about the double standards prevailing in the society.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Its just to say and a reminder about the double standards prevailing in the society.

But many are following it. Although it's totally their choice what to do but still I feel that if a step is taken in a wrong way just because someone close to us or our opposite sex or our friend or anyone in our surrounding is doing it then its totally wrong.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

But many are following it. Although it's totally their choice what to do but still I feel that if a step is taken in a wrong way just because someone close to us or our opposite sex or our friend or anyone in our surrounding is doing it then its totally wrong.

My answer is go by your heart. Use your discretion without bothering for others validation.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

My answer is go by your heart. Use your discretion without bothering for others validation.

Absolutely ! There is no point in being judgmental about issues because one can never be sure what is going to come at your doorstep in the future....Let people do whatever they want in their personal lives as long as they do not indulge i9n criminal activities that harm others and the society in general.It is not easy to have extra marital relationships and also balance a marriage along with that..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My thinking is that what may be right for one can be wrong for other and vice versa. But some decisions that we take out of aggression and in tension results in bad situations. Just for an example if I will come to know the fact that my spouse is having a relationship with other girl and if in action I will also do the same and will start an affair with other boy it may harm me only. That time if I can think calmly there will be many other options available to tackle with this situation.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:

My thinking is that what may be right for one can be wrong for other and vice versa. But some decisions that we take out of aggression and in tension results in bad situations. Just for an example if I will come to know the fact that my spouse is having a relationship with other girl and if in action I will also do the same and will start an affair with other boy it may harm me only. That time if I can think calmly there will be many other options available to tackle with this situation.

When I said "Discretion", it says all. It includes verification  and weighing Pros and cons.

We need to let people make independent decisions , rather than moralise and dictate terms to them which can only backfire in the long run...An individual who has been trained to take responsibility for all his/her actions will also be able to face the consequences of his/her action and we shd leave it at that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:We need to let people make independent decisions , rather than moralise and dictate terms to them which can only backfire in the long run...An individual who has been trained to take responsibility for all his/her actions will also be able to face the consequences of his/her action and we shd leave it at that !
I agree with you. Unsolicited advises may backfire.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.