Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually, I feel that we Indians have this mentality that foreign product is always good and that is the reason we neglect our Indian assets and culture.

a.s.

Now the scenario is changing. Though lately, people started realizing the importance of India and it's capabilities. Many Indians are in top positions in most prestigious  corporates of the world. Microsoft's CEO IS AN Indian. 

rambabu wrote:

Now the scenario is changing. Though lately, people started realizing the importance of India and it's capabilities. Many Indians are in top positions in most prestigious  corporates of the world. Microsoft's CEO IS AN Indian. 

But then too sir we are using foreign products only. And the result is that rupee is losing its value day by day.

a.s.

I said the change is taking place. Now things started moving and a change in the society takes time. Nothing happens in a hurricane speed especially a "Change" in the attitude of the people.

Indians have long since adopted the Chinese Feng Shui as much intimately as they have our own Vastushastra, so I see no qualms or any thing biazarre about worshipping Kwan Yin. She is, as pointed out by Rambabu, a form of our own Avlokiteshwara, not surprising as Buddhism went to China from India, so no harm done there.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: baby angel
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.