Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Educational qualifications like graduation or post-graduation need not be the criteria for determining the ministerial competence. They should be intelligent, honest and should perform their duties sincerely, with a heart full of commitment to the people who elected them.

Education qualification not alone but overall experience- duration and quality, aptitude all these matter. Here problem remains because the concerned minister is not qualified in any sense- academic or non academic, experience or aptitude.

Then what for such ministers are there? For the perks ? 

There is a proverb-  dulhan (minster  vohi jo piya (PM)  man bhaye.  Hope this needs no elucidation.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Educational qualifications like graduation or post-graduation need not be the criteria for determining the ministerial competence. They should be intelligent, honest and should perform their duties sincerely, with a heart full of commitment to the people who elected them.

Education qualification not alone but overall experience- duration and quality, aptitude all these matter. Here problem remains because the concerned minister is not qualified in any sense- academic or non academic, experience or aptitude.

There is a proverb-  dulhan (minster  vohi jo piya (PM)  man bhaye.  Hope this needs no elucidation.  

Ahaha. So Piya Man lutaana Sabse Mukhya kaam hai. Qualification or no qualification . Wah Miyan.... Wah..

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The qualification of ministers and the roles they really play has always been quite questionable in India for some time now. Come to think of it, even highly educated ministers could not do much in their roles, what could be the reason for that? eg. Manmohan Singh a highly accomplished economist but famous for being silent and inert at all times.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The qualification of ministers and the roles they really play has always been quite questionable in India for some time now. Come to think of it, even highly educated ministers could not do much in their roles, what could be the reason for that? eg. Manmohan Singh a highly accomplished economist but famous for being silent and inert at all times.

Exactly ! In fact now Congress wants to project Rahul Gandhi who is a university drop out like Smriti Irani the PM candidate !!!! They were ready to hand over power to Sonia Gandhi whose educational qualifications are shrouded in mystery 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

I agree with you sir, but in case of Congress Piya Manmohan (read PM) even that was not possible. It was all in remote hands so everything went topsy-turvy, right from top to bottom.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Exactly ! In fact now Congress wants to project Rahul Gandhi who is a university drop out like Smriti Irani the PM candidate !!!! They were ready to hand over power to Sonia Gandhi whose educational qualifications are shrouded in mystery 

It should be the experience and vision that needs to be counted for in India, asking for ministers who are well educated, well cultured and equally versed in politics is asking for too much. Also even if such a person did exist, he is given a rather insignificant role where he cannot do much, like the former President Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam or rendered a hapless puppet like ex-PM Manmohan Singh!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.