Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nothing is going to happen if warning may be dreadful as most of the smokers know it's consequences.

Warning signs are in vogue even now.  Before an addicts' pleasure, these warning signs are of no use. In my view, the whole exercise is an exercise in futility .

rambabu wrote:

Warning signs are in vogue even now.  Before an addicts' pleasure, these warning signs are of no use. In my view, the whole exercise is an exercise in futility .

Only way out is to ban it completely or increase rates to such a level so that people may think twice before buying it.

Don't forget that tobacco products are revenue earners for the government. There won't be a ban. Increase in price too was tried and every year the prices are hiked. Did you see any change in the consumption of tobacco products. I'm afraid none of your suggestions work.

May I request you  not to bring out old threads, because these posts were heavily discussed and the solution offered by you is no different from previous solutions that were offered earlier. Such discussions will kill the spirit of the forums. Yes, you are welcome to offer a solution which is new and different.

Please don't mind For my response.

Smoking is not thrust upon anyone. Smokers exercise their choice to continue smoking in spite of warnings and awareness programs and many of them pay a heavy price for it unfortunately. Increasing taxes have resulted in nearly 20% of the market going to smuggled foreign brands. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.