Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Very true. Overeating leads to obesity and obesity is the starting pont for several life threatening.

Absolutely overeating leads to many diseases. One should do at least small exercises. I have read somewhere that people who sit for longer duration also leads to many problems in later years.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Very true. Overeating leads to obesity and obesity is the starting pont for several life threatening.

Absolutely overeating leads to many diseases. One should do at least small exercises. I have read somewhere that people who sit for longer duration also leads to many problems in later years.

That's the crux of the thread, that sedentary jobs lead to many health related problems. Read the article given in the link.

rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's the crux of the thread, that sedentary jobs lead to many health related problems. Read the article given in the link.

Do you think I haven't read the article given in the link?

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think so. Because in the article all relatedproblems with sedentary life are discussed including later age health problems.

rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think so. Because in the article all relatedproblems with sedentary life are discussed including later age health problems.

Then I think moderators should lock this thread as nothing is there to discuss here.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Then I think moderators should lock this thread as nothing is there to discuss here.

Ultimately such threads are destined to locking. You need not remind the moderators. In the same page, you can see such threads which were locked. Such pages speak loudly about mere " Point  Hunting."

I am working in a office where i need to sit and work for atleast 7 hours, so as you said above that long sitting harms, so what should i do to get revert form this long sitting situation.

Youmust be having some short breaks during the office hours. Utilize these breaks for doing a bit of stretching your hands and legs without leaving your chair. This helps. Your blood circulation will improve resulting in new energy. This can be repeated, whenever you get small breaks.

thanks Rambabu ji for reply me and making aware to me by getting long sitting problem. Thanks very much.

rambabu wrote:

A good decision. But even in work place, you can do some stretching exercise without leaving the chair nor your work spot.

I do some walking here and around whenever I get too bored in the office. Yes stretching in break is possible too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.