Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A good decision. I started morning walks pretty long ago. This lead me to slim but strong body. And never visited a hospital. There is no belly fat. And I feel no tiredness despite my heavy work schedule. 

One may disagree with some advice in the link. But still this is a useful guide and one can use his own discretion in implementing what he agrees and discarding what he disagrees with. Also, morning walk, jogging and walking to office,  walking on the road are not all similar.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Irrespective of other's agreement or disagreement walking has been accepted by all the health experts all over the world. It's the inexpensive whole body exercise that has a plethora of health benefits.

It is a nice thread that provides very useful tips and makes us more cautious about our walking habit. We should be confident in our steps to gain confidence in our life.

Psychologists say, your way of walking that is you walk with gait or stooping shoulders or bending your body like a hunch back will speak about your personality. Walking in the right way will correct wrong postures thereby ensuring manyhealth benefits.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.