Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When you are in the public eye everything you utter and every statement you make takes on a new meaning, so all the more reason for politicians to make responsible statements keeping all the different issues involved within the matter  , instead of shooting their mouth..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

When you are in the public eye everything you utter and every statement you make takes on a new meaning, so all the more reason for politicians to make responsible statements keeping all the different issues involved within the matter  , instead of shooting their mouth..

Irresponsibility is the Hallmark of a politician. Had it been there, he wouldn't have been a politician.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

In fact he said a common phrase while trying to buck up the moral of farmers of Haryana. But statements can be twisted to suit the needs of particular parties.

Suicide is an act of cowardice by any standard but one has his own right on his personal life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_suicide

There are varied views on suicide. Some are of the opinion, human life is endowed by the creator. One cannot take away his life. Only the creator has the right to take away the life. And according to IPC suicide is a punishable offense.

I think it's no more punishable offense as per new rules who attempt committing suicide, but one  must take his family into account before choosing the easy way out. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

In fact he said a common phrase while trying to buck up the moral of farmers of Haryana. But statements can be twisted to suit the needs of particular parties.

Suicide is an act of cowardice by any standard but one has his own right on his personal life

There are varied views on suicide. Some are of the opinion, human life is endowed by the creator. One cannot take away his life. Only the creator has the right to take away the life. And according to IPC suicide is a punishable offense.

I think it's no more punishable offense as per new rules who attempt committing suicide, but one  must take his family into account before choosing the easy way out. 

True. Yes, I verified and found that suicide is not a punishable offense now. Anyhow, as you said the person who commits suicide certainly Should think of his family . What one can achieve by committing suicide? Greatness lies in living to fight the adversities.

Our political leaders form themselves into a unique class of their own and they can afford to brazen it out and get away with it!Talking about suicide as a social phenomenon, let us admit that it is not confined to any particular section. If the press has gone into overdrive in reporting farm sector suicides it is primarily because our country is still predominantly an agrarian one. In West Bengal the same press is inhumanly dead to all sensibility and sensitivity in its treatment of thousands of cases of suicides by industrial workers of closed units. About the crisis which has engulfed the entire agrararian landscape, I need an article to delve into that! What I can say in short that it is criminal neglect of a gargantuan dimension that that has created this frightening scenario.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

Our political leaders form themselves into a unique class of their own and they can afford to brazen it out and get away with it!Talking about suicide as a social phenomenon, let us admit that it is not confined to any particular section. If the press has gone into overdrive in reporting farm sector suicides it is primarily because our country is still predominantly an agrarian one. In West Bengal the same press is inhumanly dead to all sensibility and sensitivity in its treatment of thousands of cases of suicides by industrial workers of closed units. About the crisis which has engulfed the entire agrararian landscape, I need an article to delve into that! What I can say in short that it is criminal neglect of a gargantuan dimension that that has created this frightening scenario.

It looks like everyone is dead in the areas of sensitivity and sensibility where overall the sufferings of economically deprived class is considered, farmers topping that list. I welcome your article on the issue and look forward to reading and understanding your views. Do write soon.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Apart from one or two comments which are being highlighted in media circle most of time I still not able to grasp so many suicides. What would be the reason as only govt. would not able to solve such mishaps. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Such a statement is part of the disconnect of Modi and the BJP with the farmers. Its sad that 'ache din' is only on paper.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Indeed a family should be the first thing to be thought before taking such an extreme step. Also when the government is not favouring to the extent a farmer should be favoured, farmers themselves should form groups to work against the policies of the government or find a way out like having self help groups or coming up with an idea that will help them.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

@Praneeth, I agree with you. This trend of forming groups to air their views and protesting against the injustice perpetrated against them already started. I think this trend opens the eyes of the rulers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.