Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What I said was Swim suits are no more a things to be amazed and astonished.

You will see one in swim suit or bikini only in swimming pool. You can't expect somebody to swim in full clothes. every dress is for particular occasion. 

That rule is no more in vogue. You can see in fashion parades and the in the movies frequently. Wearing a Beach wear or swim suits has become a norm of the day.

Fashion/ fancy dress shows and fashion parades differ. In actual life, swimming suits are for swimming. You will not go in swim suit to office or market or even met guests in such dress at your residence.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What I said was Swim suits are no more a things to be amazed and astonished.

You will see one in swim suit or bikini only in swimming pool. You can't expect somebody to swim in full clothes. every dress is for particular occasion. 

That rule is no more in vogue. You can see in fashion parades and the in the movies frequently. Wearing a Beach wear or swim suits has become a norm of the day.

Fashion/ fancy dress shows and fashion parades differ. In actual life, swimming suits are for swimming. You will not go in swim suit to office or market or even met guests in such dress at your residence

Certainly not for office use. I meant Swim suits have become a norm in occasions like Beauty pageants. In fact there is a criteria for the participant "Swim Suit Wear" to be fulfilled in Beauty contests like Miss India, Miss universe etc.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.