Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was just wondering if the management find the experiment worth continuing and thinks something more innovaive- Just a thought, not my suggestion though.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Possible. After all it is a business. And for promoting the business, and to see it goes UP and UP it needs a constant innovative methods.

A great, but funny, idea of business promotion. We, Indians, may find some obscenity in it, but not the Chinese. Definition of morality differs from country to country.

Depending on the country and cultural values business promotion activities are followed. As you said such business promotion activity in India and Arabic countries is considered as violation of ethical standards. But not in China or any western countries.

epraneeth77 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I dont think anything bad in it. May be a good thing for promotion. People may inclined to westernization to get the discount.

The said incident happened in China. An eatery in China was offering such sops to attract their customers. It may not be that bizarre an offer for the Chinese.

China also is an eastern country and it has it's own culture and i feel this must be out of the line of normal living lifestyle and impregnate a negative spirit.

Just clothings doesn't decide negative or positive life style. It's just an opinion of mine.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I dont think anything bad in it. May be a good thing for promotion. People may inclined to westernization to get the discount.

The said incident happened in China. An eatery in China was offering such sops to attract their customers. It may not be that bizarre an offer for the Chinese.

China also is an eastern country and it has it's own culture and i feel this must be out of the line of normal living lifestyle and impregnate a negative spirit.

Just clothings doesn't decide negative or positive life style. It's just an opinion of mine.

It is the people's mindset that makes all the difference.

rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

If any one says that he is not attracted by semi nude shapely beauty, he is hypocrite.  This natural instinct. But it takes ugly turn if you exceed the limit. As long as you enjoy without causing undue disturbance or annoyance, all is well. Be this India, China or elsewhere. Beauty is to see and not touch.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

If any one says that he is not attracted by semi nude shapely beauty, he is hypocrite.  This natural instinct. But it takes ugly turn if you exceed the limit. As long as you enjoy without causing undue disturbance or annoyance, all is well. Be this India, China or elsewhere. Beauty is to see and not touch.  

One should be aware of the validity of such offers keeping in mind where it happened and what are their cultural backgrounds. Without knowing these facts if one takes in a negative way, it is nothing but ignorance.

Wear short skirt and get 90 percentages discount on food items. It is a burning marketing concept. A new marketing concept as it deals with instinct of humans beings. If skirts are short means market is going up and if it is long market is going down. it is all about idea of skirt length theory. 

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/skirtlengththeory.asp

http://mohanmekap.com/

Marketing is nothing but to see the product is sold staying within the limits of decency.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.