Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Absolutely excessive usage of smart phones and gadgets have an impact on anyone's brain. I remember when I was not having a smart phone I used to be very social and used to chat with people but not now since I have purchased a smart phone.

True SJ. After these smart phones and social networking people have become less social. So better minimize the usage of it.

By the way you are looking great. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
rambabu wrote:

Definitely a mistake of enormous proportions. All great leader have one thing common. They are voracious readers. Now these gadgets are killing the habit of reading, Books are the best and cheap source of knowledge.

Ya I don't see people reading books these days they prefer playing games on their PC or phone. I know how I got rid of an addiction of playing CANDY CRUSH.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Definitely a mistake of enormous proportions. All great leader have one thing common. They are voracious readers. Now these gadgets are killing the habit of reading, Books are the best and cheap source of knowledge.

Ya I don't see people reading books these days they prefer playing games on their PC or phone. I know how I got rid of an addiction of playing CANDY CRUSH.

Good Sanjeev. If you know how you could get rid of the addiction of playing games, inject this habit of  getting rid of addiction in to your kids also.

I just deleted that application from my phone and automatically stopped playing it. I know how much time I used to waste while playing it.

Thank you said by: rambabu

That's what a dutiful parent does. You deserve all the praise.

rambabu wrote:

I was talking about me but that's for sure my kids too would started the same.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I was talking about me but that's for sure my kids too would started the same.

I understood. Remember children emulate parents. If you have bad habits, children also learn bad habits from you.

That's right sir. Playing games on phone is the worst habit. One should avoid doing it.

Obsession with such smart gadgets is only increasing the children's obsession with themselves, that is they are become more and more self absorbed. On more and more occasions, I have noticed that in family gatherings or functions, children hardly ever now interact with each other as naturally as they should be doing. Instead, they simply take hold of their parents' smartphones and are busy playing games and chatting. This obsession with gadgets too may explain why we are turning insensitive and inconsiderate to others.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Gadgets should be given only till they are accustomed to it, but till they are addicted. There are +ve's and -ve's and the former is to be given.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.