Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But I have heard it's not good for diabetic people that's why wife doesn't allow me to eat bananas. Can anyone tell is it so?

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

But I have heard it's not good for diabetic people that's why wife doesn't allow me to eat bananas. Can anyone tell is it so?

The link article will clear all your doubts. There were such suspicions in the public about the qualities of Banana. They will be cleared in this article.

Taking of banana is not recommended for people with blood sugar, as it would increase sugar levels. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Of course, that was a belief earlier. After reading the link article all my doubts were cleared. especially about blood sugar levels.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I too love bananas and here in India  we have so very many different varieties of bananas, all of them equally tasty too..

"amruta paani" is a variety of banana available in AP it really tastes like Amrit with a different taste of its own.

I think that is called Deva Bale in Karnataka...I personally love Rasbale or rasthali as it is known.It has very thin skin and the fruit has an ideal sweet and slight sour taste..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I too love bananas and here in India  we have so very many different varieties of bananas, all of them equally tasty too..

"amruta paani" is a variety of banana available in AP it really tastes like Amrit with a different taste of its own.

I think that is called Deva Bale in Karnataka...I personally love Rasbale or rasthali as it is known.It has very thin skin and the fruit has an ideal sweet and slight sour taste..

I think, the equivalent of Rasthali is also available in AP. but with a different name. In all Banana is a treasure chest of nutrients. The icing on the cake is its less cost.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.