Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Actually this habit was developed from the childhood days. That is why we do not feel any irritation now while eating the skin. 

Once the things are developed in the childhood they easily can be maintained.

Of course, you are not alone. Many of us usually throw away the skin. This includes me. Now that I knew about the health benefits of mangoe skin, I'll start it.

rambabu wrote:

Of course, you are not alone. Many of us usually throw away the skin. This includes me. Now that I knew about the health benefits of mangoe skin, I'll start it.

Still for me it is not easy as I don't like the taste of it,  I will try it let's see what happens ;-)

Try it. After all the bitterness may not last for a long time.

But article says that it contains urushiol which may cause allergy to skin.

Skin allergy. can be stopped by using Bananas in a limited way. Some exceptions may be there .It's up to the eater to find and choose.

No I was saying that eating skin of mango may not be beneficial always as it may cause skin allergies sometimes.

Mangoes skin is exposed to environment and most of times, eating might not be beneficial, for this mangoes are dipped in water for two hours before eating in my state. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

To that matter most of the fruits are exposed to the environment. But they never lose the nutrients.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.