The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

then such governments which yield to a few groups is not fit to sit at the helm of the affairs.

We shall have no governments in India then as the governments in democracy work according to public's demands.

Public demands need not be always right. The government has to see the validity and utility to the Public welfare overall/

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

then such governments which yield to a few groups is not fit to sit at the helm of the affairs.

We shall have no governments in India then as the governments in democracy work according to public's demands.

Public demands need not be always right. The government has to see the validity and utility to the Public welfare overall/

As A vegetarian I support Government on this issue

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Well it's up to you. I'm a vegan. no worries as far as I'm concerned.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This discussion is really amusing. The C.M. decides policy on personal like.  also others will suppot or oppose according to personal like or dislike.  But state policy ought not be based on personal like or dislike. you may eat eggs or not, may eat chicken or not,  if entrusted a public function, it is best to decide impartially and not unduly favoror oppose  a particular community  In this case, jain- a tiy community is unduly pampered and supported. Nobody says that Jains should eat eggs. But how can they interfere with others' decision to eat what they would like. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This discussion is really amusing. The C.M. decides policy on personal like.  also others will suppot or oppose according to personal like or dislike.  But state policy ought not be based on personal like or dislike. you may eat eggs or not, may eat chicken or not,  if entrusted a public function, it is best to decide impartially and not unduly favoror oppose  a particular community  In this case, jain- a tiy community is unduly pampered and supported. Nobody says that Jains should eat eggs. But how can they interfere with others' decision to eat what they would like. 

Well said sir. The government should consider overall interst of its subjects. Are the JaIns the only community in the state?

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In democracy, pressure groups do influence in decision making process, as though there might have support for eggs by most of people but still there are minority which supports milk, in a vibrant democracy when minority views are supported then it becomes vibrant ones. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

It's the government's responsibility to safeguard the interests of the majority. Not a single group.

I belong to the majority group and I like the decision of government. The matter is solved if you please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Then you are the beneficiary. Lucky you

Egg is good for health as doctor says. I feel strange for government decision as people who are vegetarian may not not eat but for those who eat should not be deprived of eating it.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.