Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

One need not fast the entire day. One can have a big Breakfast and a full lunch. Only in the night one can fast. That too one can eat fruits or fruit juices. It gives excellent results.

It all depends on one's body as there are people who can stay without food and there are people who can do that. I don't think it's going to harm if we keep fasting for a day.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

One need not fast the entire day. One can have a big Breakfast and a full lunch. Only in the night one can fast. That too one can eat fruits or fruit juices. It gives excellent results.

It all depends on one's body as there are people who can stay without food and there are people who can do that. I don't think it's going to harm if we keep fasting for a day.

Absolutely no harm even if you fast once in a week or if one can, fasting can be done twice in a week. One need not fear about weakness. Rather fasting rejuvenates your spent energy.

Yes. I always think to keep fast on Tuesdays but don't as I can't stay hungry for long time.

You should be strong in mind and start fasting in a slow but steady manner. In the long run it  proves to be beneficial.

Some fasts while taking liquids, I think that would be good. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes. There is fasting known as Juice therapy which has a host of health benefits.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.