Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is apparent for his generations passing out of matriculation could have been a great achievement and that solace him to do this for years, though time has changed now but it is his generations with stunning aim to pas out to stumbling block of matriculation which admires its left to a sort of achievement. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

True. His next generation learns the value of perseverance . That was the aim of this octogenarian .

Apparently, the old man is not serious on success. He is really more serious in 'failures' of which he aims to set record. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Apparently, the old man is not serious on success. He is really more serious in 'failures' of which he aims to set record. 

Exactly sir. It is not necessary that every man's ultimate aim should be success. Some people work only to feed one's ego. Many Guinness book records seem to be useless and bizarre like longest nails and growing longest beard etc.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I only meant that there is no "much" significance of the act, but as it is said in the thread the significance is in the negative line of failure and my meaning of no much significance was to convey that his efforts are for mere record and is not constituting hard and dedicated efforts to pass.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

The man is persistent but he has no hope for success because his old age does not allow him to perform well in the exam. So his target is now to create a world record on his number of attempts / number of failures. Strange people and strange ideas!   

epraneeth77 wrote:

I only meant that there is no "much" significance of the act, but as it is said in the thread the significance is in the negative line of failure and my meaning of no much significance was to convey that his efforts are for mere record and is not constituting hard and dedicated efforts to pass.

True, unless one learns from past mistakes and tries to rectify , there is not much achieved ...I see his attempts futile in this particular instance , if instead if he had set his priorities on something that he could achieve probably his life would have been different..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

If you see some records like Limca book of records, they too look like amazing and strange to us. But not to the concerned person. Because some people feel that sense of achiement. This is the only thing counts for them. Nothing else. They don't want to please others, only themselves.

Frankly he wasted his time. He could have utilised his time better by doing social work or joining some movement like Acharya Vinoba Bhave.( Now no more)

That we can't say if he has wasted his time. Each individual has his own priorities and preferences. Your deed looks bizarre to me. But not to you. It has to me accepted.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.