Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

I feel that certain things are beyond ones control which is what is termed as fate..I have seen that at times even though everything seemed to be going right, some little factor destroyed all the hard work and effort...So, either we need to be so smart that we are able to focus on every little adversity which is humanely impossible for most people or do what you can and if and when things dont go the way you anticipated, blame it on fate, at least it reduces the disappointment ,heartache or pain to some extent !

There are many things beyond one's control. First, all don't have equal capability. Nobody can work harder than he can. Then there is competition. You may do your best but others may do even better.  Then there is time factor.  You cannot restart every time. If you fail numerous times and have reached certain age, you have to give up. Fort example, what you can do at twenty is not possible at forty or more.  In matter of career, normally you attain yopur best at thirty. There is uncertainty in life. But uncertainty and fate are not same.  One must first assess himself, his hidden talent or aptitude and capability and fix reasonable goal according to his personality and circumstances. He may succeed.  Lata Mangeshkar is a good singer. But if she had tried something else- film direction or acting, she could be a failure.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Assessing one's self and identifying his strong points and weak points, while refining the finer points and working more on weaker points. One can achieve what he wanted always.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Fate line is a fake line sometimes. Yes, we can see in the life of Hitler, Abraham Lincoln, Ghajini, Abdul Kalam. They are best hard workers. Hard work never fails is the excellent proverb. But apart from that  I want to say you a funny story which highly link with the fate.

One day, a man goes to the rishi's( Sage)hut to ask about the fate is true or not. Tell me I have so much of confusion. At the time the rishi say him to go outside and I will call you later I want to do some prayers. Then he comes out and wait for sometime at last the sage called the  man and say him to sit down. Tell me do you want. Now the explains the question. The Rishi who is simply smile but the man cannot understand anything. He tell the truth at the very first time you sit on the first seat but now it is third seat this is fate and we cannot compete with the fate.  

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

They say intelligence may fail you but never hard work. Fate is the creation of lazy and timid,. These people shudder at failures. For this reason these people hide themselves behind the excuse "Fate".

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.