Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Elderly persons invariably carry their regular or anticipated medicines in their bags - just in case.

Signs of changing times, young people too have started carrying medicines for diabetes and hypertension!  expressionless.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes that's true ! I find older people much fitter in some respects ..I also find it interesting how our priorities change at different stages of our life. When you are younger, you fill your bag with compact,lipstick and so on ...later once you have children it is their requirements and so on..I am  however surprised that many women , even the educated ones don't carry a pen with them although you may find the bag bulging with other things. When I go to the bank or some office , there is some lady or the other ( even men ) invariably asking for a pen!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Besides keeping the necessary things I never forget to keep one of my cameras in my bag. I do not wholly depend on my mobile for taking good pictures I come across during my visits to different places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

well i keep my books, pens, stapler and its pin and favicol inside my bag. And it is so full that i don't think that anything is required and whereas about tourch, now a days everyone have a cellphone .

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:

Besides keeping the necessary things I never forget to keep one of my cameras in my bag. I do not wholly depend on my mobile for taking good pictures I come across during my visits to different places.

My sketch book and few accessories ,necessary for my sketching . Other things are not important for me. I travel light be it  a train journey or for my usual morning walk.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

My sketch book and few accessories ,necessary for my sketching . Other things are not important for me. I travel light be it  a train journey or for my usual morning walk.

During my morning walk I do not carry anything but a very tiny bottle in my my pocket(100ml) filled with water. I leave even my mobile at home as I do not want to take any calls that early in the morning. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I carry my phone, wallet, pen and handkerchief. If there is a long wait then i add my kindle. If it is a long outing some water get into the bag. I prefer to be as simple as possible. 

usha manohar wrote:

I guess my bag is already bursting to its seems and has everything I would need like a small torch and the usual keys, bottle opener ...I always keep an extra pair of slippers and a pair of dress with me and at school just for emergencies during monsoons when we get drenched frequently.

You must be keep some medicines also in you bag in all seasons.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I guess my bag is already bursting to its seems and has everything I would need like a small torch and the usual keys, bottle opener ...I always keep an extra pair of slippers and a pair of dress with me and at school just for emergencies during monsoons when we get drenched frequently.

You must be keep some medicines also in you bag in all seasons.

I have some paracetamols in my bag , other than that I don't carry any medicines with me unless I am going for a holiday when I carry Anti allergic tablets and neospirin just in case ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.