Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

To know that fire burns you, do you think a life load of experience is needed ?

But fire is tamed by its users. Why see only the negative side of things. 

If Fire is tamed by the people, it indicates that they know fire is harmful. If they walk over the fire knowing what happens imagine what happens.

You are avoiding the issue of trying out so called junk food only once and giving unrelated examples to skirt the issue. As a rationalist I feel you should try yourself once what you otherwise condemn without experiencing. A rationalist should not go blindly by perhaps the biased opinion of others. The harmful fire is used gainfully by handling it  properly. I am also asking you to personally 'handle' junk food and tame it. 

I here by swear that whatever i expressed is my own opinion. And I also say no external or internal forces influenced me.

I am just wondering , how does one know that something is junk and not suitable to us unless one eats it and has had enough experience before coming to any conclusion.I eat the so called Junk food as and when I feel like without having had any ill effects on my health ...So, I can say that all junk food is not bad provided we also eat other food that is considered healthy .But for someone who has never eaten to form an opinion and say something is unhealthy shows a closed mind not a rational approach..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I agree. one cannot be affirmative about good or bad without experiencing it. In my case i feel whatever I'm eating in my home is  prepared by my Better half I'm fully satisfied. In this condition, why I should venture to tread on unknown paths ?

Exactly. Then you should also not condemn so called junk food when you have not tried it and felt its repercussions and is an unknown path for you. You should also accept the views of others.

I worked as a Manager in one of the famous eatery that does business in Junk food. I have seen the complaints made by the parents of their children how their children are affected by obesity. What I expressed is not a fiction . In addition to this I expressed my opinion for which I'm entitled.

You are perfectly entitled to your opinion for which I have great respect. How can food that is eaten in improper quantities be blamed for obesity. That way sugar should be banned as it is cause of many ills. My central issue is that no food consumed by millions should be condemned because of misuse by its consumers leading to health problems.  Occassionally eating such foods is not at all harmful. It is a welcome change from the daily foods we normally eat. But you are a tough person and are refusing to do so. As usual the choice is yours.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.