Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

In fact the street food sellers make such delicious preparations that an eater forgets all about hygeinic aspects and rush to grab them. In Kolkata, near writers Building one will get such mouth watering food, it becomes difficult to resist. At the same time they are maintaining the health and hygienic conditions because they are getting subsidies from the government.

So Mamata Banerjee is doing a good job at least with regard to this ! I remember the Kati rolls you got from a place called Nizams , it was really tasty ! Now of course they have become a proper restaurant outlet !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

.This is what I experienced long time ago. I  for the first time had the experience of delectable Bengali Cuisine. I hope this trend is still there.The Government has no option but to help these hawkers. Because the entire Bengali community is mad after this food. I had that sweet experience.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.