The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

From what I have read it is from both sides and there is question of polluting from any one side since we have border tensions ... India did not offer sweets on the 14th of August which is their Independence day and the Pakistanis did not either !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Whatever it may be it is true that as long as relations between India and Pakistan  are sour ( Of course, they remain sour) these Border exercises look unnecessary for me.

I would like to began my comment with a movie's title- " War chhod naa yaar". Actually it is a wonderful movie and reveals a truth and that truth is something which everyone knows but cannot heartily accept. The truth is that no common citizen of India, Pakistan or Bangladesh wants war and every citizen wants peace. So, apart from the feeling of partiotism at the border near the Line of Control; the people near the border also get inflicted with the feeling of brotherhood. After all, the partition was never justified. Had it been partition did not occur then we would have been together and the pledge we used to say in the school revealing that we love our country then, we would refer to the Hindustan comprising Pakistan and Bangladesh. Even the issues of Kashmir or Delhi were never have been there but as the luck would have it, partition happened and those bifurcation has led to a partriotic feeling at the border but the feeling of brotherhood has vanished literally.

But the selfish politicians will not allow a United India. They derive more benefit in dividing and breaking the country in to smithereens.

Lot many of us are uncomfortable with the Muslims in our country and what would have happened with nearly 25-30 crore Muslims addition in undivided India who are now in Pakistan and Bangladesh. I would not be surprised oif say after fifty or so years India will be headed for another religion based partition if present intolerance is an indication.

I hail your good prediction. Keep it up.

What is so good about it. A break up is not good.

Yes Break up is not good. But it is imminent Another religion based partition in future cannot be ruled out. But BJP at the helm of the affairs should try its best to avert such partition.

vijay wrote:

Lot many of us are uncomfortable with the Muslims in our country and what would have happened with nearly 25-30 crore Muslims addition in undivided India who are now in Pakistan and Bangladesh. I would not be surprised oif say after fifty or so years India will be headed for another religion based partition if present intolerance is an indication.

Sorry to say but 50 sounds too optimistic to me. It is bound to happen within next 15 to 20 years from now. The way the things are happening and if the interview of Pakistani ambassador I watched last night on a news channel is any indication then it's high time we realize the reality.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Sorry to say but 50 sounds too optimistic to me. It is bound to happen within next 15 to 20 years from now. The way the things are happening and if the interview of Pakistani ambassador I watched last night on a news channel is any indication then it's high time we realize the reality.

Well said. Things will not be the same all along. Wisdom lies in expecting the unexpected.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.