The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You seem to be well aware of various ways to remove toxins from body. I do not think perspiration removes toxins nor does drinking more water. Toxins are removed by liver, so no food that damages liver should be consumed like alcohol for one. Exercise and walking help to burn calories which otherwise get converted to fats and remain in the body.It is therefore that I suggested that toxin containing foods should be avoided as much as possible. However the body is equipped to detoxify itself everyday if reasonable intakes of food are taken.

Yes, Drinking water does not remove toxins. I said if you keep of running or jogging, you will have sweat. So, keep yourself hydrated by drinking sufficient water.

Want to make each day Accountable

Removal of toxins can be easily done by vigarous and brisk activity

Make sure to sweat daily. Sweating is one of the best ways to remove harmful toxins, including heavy metals, from the body. This can be achieved by vigorous physical activity (such as high intensity interval training), sauna or hot yoga, and a shower afterwards to make sure that the toxins don’t get reabsorbed. Never EVER use antiperspirants.

http://bodyberries.com/reduce-toxic-load-increase-antioxidative-capacity/

Other than activity , fasting is also helpful . When you develop allergies and become lethargic you know that that your system is in need of cleansing. Alcohol Coffee, excessive sugar, cigarettes and fat should be completely avoided. Even Shampoos and other household cleansers can get into our system causing toxic wastes..Including lots of fiber in our diet and lots of water and of course exercise helps a lot !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do exercise in the mornings. As I'm an early riser, I get a clean atmosphere sans din and dust. Brisk walking is my favorite exercise.

Tender coconut water and a glass of beer is apparently good for flushing out toxins from your system.One of my neighbors had an accident as a result of which his liver was damaged and it now is able to function to 70% of its capacity. He has been advised by his physician to drink tender coconut every day and a glass of beer in the evening besides being careful about diet and remaining active ...It seems to have helped him since he looks fit and energetic !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Ayurveda there is a st of 6 body cleaning activities to flush out the toxins in the body.

http://www.yogicwayoflife.com/shatkarma-purification-techniques-in-hatha-yoga/

Drinking warm water with lemon juice and honey early in the morning is a good way to get rid of toxins. also taking castor oil once every 15 days or so cleanses the colon properly and gets rid of toxins.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Drinking warm water with lemon juice and honey early in the morning is a good way to get rid of toxins. also taking castor oil once every 15 days or so cleanses the colon properly and gets rid of toxins.

You have mentioned a very good and effective way to flush out Body toxins.  The practice of taking castor oil is very much prevalent in our system. My granny used to mix turmeric with castor oil.

My first time I visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff on your blog, especially its discussion. thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.

https://7pranayama.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.