Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have been writing since 7 years or so. I first started writing for boddunan, later wrote for some other sites but I do not find much time to write articles regularly now. But I truly love it here and hence I am with boddunan.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have been writing since 7 years or so. I first started writing for boddunan, later wrote for some other sites but I do not find much time to write articles regularly now. But I truly love it here and hence I am with boddunan.

So you have been here for a long time. I have never heard of this site before. Good to hear such high praise about a site from a veteran. Thank you!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I have been on online writing sites since 5~6 years. I joined Boddunan 4~5 years back but not being writing articles much here. But its a great site one can earn good from this site.

Thank you said by: suni51

Actually it is all about time available at one's disposal. One can spare his/her time only if no other obligations or go as per their priorities. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not necessarily. Of course, though i don't have any obligations pertaining to family, I have profession related obligations. I could fulfill those obligations with effective Time management.

Since I write on other sites as well I have to prioritize well in order to be able to make significant contributions to all the sites I work on. My focus has shifted from my own sites to other paying sites for the time being.

I write for a couple of Publishing agencies in my place They pay me well. I strike a balance between the work of this site and my local agencies never failing in my responsibilities. It's a question of effective time management.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.