The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Apparently Salman Khan and Salim have spent 25 crores of rupees " To Prove Him Innocent " , which goes to show how our judiciary works ! I doubt if an ordinary person even if he is innocent needs to spend that kind of money to prove he is innocent and that our courts that expensive, so where did the 25 crores go?

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/salim-khan-on-salman-walking-away-what-about-tension-rs-20-cr-spent-1253888

No need to say where these 25 corees go. Every one know. I think we all did not forgot Jasika lal murder case. It is proved that justice for ordinary peoples is not possible.

Justice is a commodity that can be purchased from the Market. Only thing is you should have enough money to buy it. That's why Justice is not for the poor, but to stinking rich.

Yes right, but some exception, Bapu Asha Ram

i think a little bit of personal experience will help here.  I was in Mumbai at the time this accident took place. There is no doubt that Salman was driving the carand that was common knowledge, unfortunately teh law in India works only for the rich. But perhaps it happens in USA also .I recollect the heiress Patty Hearst was given a Not Guilty verdict though she had shot dead a man.

So nothing surprising. Money has flown like water in this judgement. Even if there is an appeal you can expect the SC to acquit him. He will also be let off in the Back Buck killing case, for which he is sentenced to 5 years RI. This is India and yet the pseudo secularists and rationalists will hail this judgement as a " great "  verdict.

But I am clear on  one thing, when this man looks at himself in the mirror he will realise he is a liar and a killer. The cosmic law will punish him in its own way Amen !

MG Singh wrote:

i think a little bit of personal experience will help here.  I was in Mumbai at the time this accident took place. There is no doubt that Salman was driving the carand that was common knowledge, unfortunately teh law in India works only for the rich. But perhaps it happens in USA also .I recollect the heiress Patty Hearst was given a Not Guilty verdict though she had shot dead a man.

So nothing surprising. Money has flown like water in this judgement. Even if there is an appeal you can expect the SC to acquit him. He will also be let off in the Back Buck killing case, for which he is sentenced to 5 years RI. This is India and yet the pseudo secularists and rationalists will hail this judgement as a " great "  verdict.

But I am clear on  one thing, when this man looks at himself in the mirror he will realise he is a liar and a killer. The cosmic law will punish him in its own way Amen !

Amen! BUt it is so disgusting to see so many people drooling at the sight of him and thronging the cinema halls to watch his third class movies and making him richer and richer by the day, in spite of common knowledge that he is a horrible person! On top of that, I just bear to see his audacity of selling those Being Human clothes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The acquittal of Salman Khan raises certain issues like shortcoming of  law or role of money in justice. The rich can easily save themselves from long arms of law. But this need not be linked to popularity of star.  An actor's criminal activities are separate from his career as a an actor.  Also he is not a murderer. The allegation is of driving vehicle in  drunken state, which caused death.   This is really bad but he is not a criminal as such. This is just a violation of traffic rules. He has suffered long litigation and perhaps he sill still suffer if government pursues the matter further in supreme court or files review petition.  Whatever be the logal position, this has nothing to do with quality of his skill and popularity as an artist. When you go to buy mangoes, you don't bother about conduct of the fruit seller. We don't see a movie on basis of criminal record of film producer, director and the cine cast.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

And Salman Khan is not the only one but if you see carefully all the political party heads are involved in such activities. You name them and I will provide you their records.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The acquittal of Salman Khan raises certain issues like shortcoming of  law or role of money in justice. The rich can easily save themselves from long arms of law. But this need not be linked to popularity of star.  An actor's criminal activities are separate from his career as a an actor.  Also he is not a murderer. The allegation is of driving vehicle in  drunken state, which caused death.   This is really bad but he is not a criminal as such. This is just a violation of traffic rules. He has suffered long litigation and perhaps he sill still suffer if government pursues the matter further in supreme court or files review petition.  Whatever be the logal position, this has nothing to do with quality of his skill and popularity as an artist. When you go to buy mangoes, you don't bother about conduct of the fruit seller. We don't see a movie on basis of criminal record of film producer, director and the cine cast.

He did not have a driving license at the time of accident, do you still think he did not commit a crime. If proved guilty he will have to face serious consequences. 

As per the news we got to hear that salman cried after hearing the judgement

bhuyali saroj

One wonders why he cried ? Was it in relief or guilt ?  A person like Salman Khan who is a repeat offender and does not think twice about breaking law is an icon today for the youth of India, is anything more tragic than that? Law abiding citizens can only hang their heads in shame when they see people celebrating Salman's release, while the entire nation knows that he is guilty!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Probably Salman cried because he had to part with 25 crores of Rupees to purchase his freedom. He realized it now that he could have done it in lesser amount. He understood it late.

suni51 wrote:

Probably Salman cried because he had to part with 25 crores of Rupees to purchase his freedom. He realized it now that he could have done it in lesser amount. He understood it late.

Perhaps true. All are aware that law and judiciary can be purchased for a price. Salman repented after his acquittal that he could have bargained with the Judiciary for a lesser price.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.