Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Male Chauvanism  is conspicuous in every inch of the Society, even in Advanced and developed countries. And this trend is not a new one. In India, this male dominance is is visible in remote rural regions to Cosmopolitan Cities.

Woman empowerment is just a mirage.

We cannot say that woman empowerment is a mirage. Their condition is far better than earlier. Most of the women of today is educated and so they know very well what is right and what is wrong. The new generation ladies are very smart and they are ready to criticize others  if there is any unnecessary restriction charges upon them. So I can say confidently that woman empowerment is going to be a reality. But it will take time. 

Woman"s condition, though better than before, but slow. Some notable Feminists and some NGOs efforts for woman empowerment  are doing their best in educating the woman and creating awareness is laudable. Butmuch needs to be done.

If each woman stands firm the problem gets solved, all that is needed is to break the stereotype and be brave enough to face the consequences because our leaders would never think of changing anything, it has to come from individuals, more importantly women !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Woman Empowerment in true sense can be achieved only through a firm determination  of the Government in general and Women in particular. In this regard,VOLUNTARY Organizations too must take the initiative. But, I'm afraid, it's not happening so. Especially Women from rural regions. It's highly essential, that attitude of Women should come frOm Grassroots . Until then Empowerment of women,is not possible.

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Vijay

Very much matters. The thread posted by Gulshan ji contains About the Views expressed by Sheeba Aslam Fehmi one of the Islamic Feminists in India..Let's not mix up.

I used the words- Temple or Durgah.  This means that the thread is about entry of women in religious places irrespective of religion. The link does  not restrict the discussion to only one community.  

What I meant was, your link Showcased the Views of a well known Islamic Feminist and the whole thing revolved around  Feminism and empowerment of women in general and Muslim women in particular. So it's all about Empowerment. I believe members should not deviate from the content of the thread. In this case, the subject  revolves around how the Muslim women are being subjected to suppression. Members are expected air their opinions either supporting or holding up the Views Sheema Aslam Fehmi

Two Muslim women got training of Kazi and wants to work as Kazi but Muslim religious leader said that they can get training of Kazi but cann't work as Kazi. Because in Islam men are Hakim (owner) of women, so how woman can work as Kazi.

saying, Man is the owner of Woman,itself says  about Male Chauvinsm. This condition is prevalent in all the Religions.

rambabu wrote:

saying, Man is the owner of Woman,itself says  about Male Chauvinsm. This condition is prevalent in all the Religions.

Yes it is right but with spreading of education now women are claiming equal treatment from men.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes it is right but with spreading of education now women are claiming equal treatment from men.

Yes, Education has really brought in some drastic changes in the attitude of Women. I had seen , this awareness is spreading in to the interiors of India, though slowly. I wish to see a big change in this regard. And I'm hopeful one day my wish will be fulfilled.

It is not the woman who needs to change because no woman is willing to be kicked around by men. It is the men folks of our society that badly needs a change in their attitude and mindset, come off their high horses and become a little more understanding and evolved in their thinking !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.