The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

People speaking Urdu in South India always reminded me of Mehmood the great Indian actor. Same accent, same tone and same words. Some of them made strange comments while talking to each other which I heard by chance in cinema halls, buses etc.  

True. What Mehmood spoke in Movies, is a mixture of Urdu with a South Indian accent. Some examples are, "Kya Miyan tu eise Bataan karte Ho "

Mehmood is an exceptional fine artist of bollywood. His acting won many hearts all over India. yeah he was always been praised for his language that he delivered in films especially when he speaks urdu with the mixture of south indian accent. 

Mehmood spoke in different accents in Different movies. There is a word in Telugu "Tandana" means, You are right. This word Tandana was used in the song " Ham Kaale Hai to Kya hua, Dilwale Hain. " A great artist indeed !!!

I think reading urdu is not dangerous,infact some people do watch because they are just keen to know about that language 

Learning Urdu is good for getting job also especially in school. Some schools in India are providing opportunities for children to learn Urdu. Therefore, the school need to appoint Urdu teachers for teaching this subject. It increases the demand of Urdu teachers.
Jincy Aby wrote:Learning Urdu is good for getting job also especially in school. Some schools in India are providing opportunities for children to learn Urdu. Therefore, the school need to appoint Urdu teachers for teaching this subject. It increases the demand of Urdu teachers.
Its all ok. But the question is, by reading Urdu can anybody be linked  with a terrorist , because it is the language of the Muslims? This is the gist of the thread. Please read the thread first and other responses from the members of the discussion forum before responding.

rambabu wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:Learning Urdu is good for getting job also especially in school. Some schools in India are providing opportunities for children to learn Urdu. Therefore, the school need to appoint Urdu teachers for teaching this subject. It increases the demand of Urdu teachers.
Its all ok. But the question is, by reading Urdu can anybody be linked  with a terrorist , because it is the language of the Muslims? This is the gist of the thread. Please read the thread first and other responses from the members of the discussion forum before responding.
The deep suspicion in our minds is the cause of considering Urdu reading person as suspect.  If you do not know Urdu, you can't say what the other person is reading. Generally Urdu reading person is Muslim.  You may well suspect that he is reading something anti national. The fault is not with language but perception on language, religion and circumstances. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

I already read the thread and gave answer according to the thread. You can see it in the first page. See page number 4 - your reply is not in accordance with the thread.   Deviating from thread is a very common incident here.

Rambabu tandana illey

It sounds very bad. Reading Urdu paper is considered as a Pakistan Muslim and Muslim means Pakistan terrorist. All these are really bad on the person who think. for suppose there is a mango tree and one of the mango tastes very sour then that means remaining mango of that tree will be sour no na? then the statement of reading Urdu is dangerous and consider as Pakistani is no sense as there are many Indian Muslims in India and they have right to read Urdu paper

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Linking a language with somebody's nationality is foolish thing.

Absolutely Rambabu Sir, through this thread, I got a movie in mind. MY NAME IS KHAN AND AM NOT A TERRORIST. 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.