Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now after Uri attack, India has decided to isolate Pakistan diplomatically at  International  Forums. It has been decided to present all actionable evidence at these Forums Of course as usual Pakistan said that, It has no role in Uri Attack.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The common man, in this country, has no existence value. The reason is we the common people of India are not extremely wealthy and have no backing of super powers so we get ignored and the separatists get VIP treatment. It's a known factor that they are taking the benefit of all the privileges and thereafter harming the valley and the nation in totality but the administration is quite soft towards them. Maybe they think if all the privileges are curtailed then the violence may intensify and on the other hand the separatists are taking the advantage of this fear.     

All that the previous govts had done was to go all out to appease the minorities for reasons best known to themselves and now the same leaders,habe formed separatist groups threatening everything around them. Unless Modi and the present govt of J&K take very firm steps the situation might go completely out of hand !

It's high time that the administration takes a firm decision regarding this problem or else the whole issue will become a tragic pain for the entire country.  

Absolutely ! Yesterday I was watching a video clip of the martyred army men's wives crying and it was so distressful to watch.One of them said if they can com into our country and kill our men, what is wrong in retaliating through military power ? honestly Modi and the Defense dept shd take a very firm stand..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The death toll rises to 17 in Uri attack. PM, Narendra Modi assured that those behind the attack will not go unpunished.

We saute all those martyred Brave Jawans in Uri.

Mis information as usual, one shd read and be factual before posting  anything ..

20 Jawans have been martyred so far !

http://brighterkashmir.com/uri-attack3-more-jawans-succumbtoll-20/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

At least some of the time you must speak the truth, I posted soon after you which was at 3 in the afternoon and the link provided by me is for yesterday..

I think the number of death had risen to 18 yesterday itself. Please keep your facts straight otherwise there will be no choice but to delete all such posts. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I think the number of death had risen to 18 yesterday itself. Please keep your facts straight otherwise there will be no choice but to delete all such posts. 

Yes 18 solider died. It may be increased because 33 soldiers injured and some are serious.

rambabu wrote:

Now after Uri attack, India has decided to isolate Pakistan diplomatically at  International  Forums. It has been decided to present all actionable evidence at these Forums Of course as usual Pakistan said that, It has no role in Uri Attack.

Nothing will happen with all these. What happen of attack of Pathankot Air force station. Pakistan is a shameless nation.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Nothing will happen with all these. What happen of attack of Pathankot Air force station. Pakistan is a shameless nation.

Now India warned Pakistan to dismantle Terror infrastructure instead of internationalizing at a United Nations platform.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ask-pakistan-to-stop-cross-border-terror-india-tells-un-rights-council-1460863

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.