Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Let's face it, no country without sufficient budget for defense expenditure can become super-power in today's circumstance which India lacks seriously. We are doing badly on all fronts in defense preparation including war ships, air crafts and weapons.  The present politics of blame games has created differences in defense personals as well which is no good for moral of army in the long run.  

Well said, I am glad you have recognized the problem and not resorted to rhetoric.

rambabu wrote:

Things will not change over night. Every body knows about expansionism of China. Before stopping the China's expansionism, one has to wait. But , seeing the present initiatives taken  by the Government like empowering the Armed forces and buying several advanced nuclear arms from different countries, it is definitely possible to counter china.

I am not aware of any nuclear arms being bought by India.This is an extremely frivolous comment.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Things will not change over night. Every body knows about expansionism of China. Before stopping the China's expansionism, one has to wait. But , seeing the present initiatives taken  by the Government like empowering the Armed forces and buying several advanced nuclear arms from different countries, it is definitely possible to counter china.

I am not aware of any nuclear arms being bought by India.This is an extremely frivolous comment.

Be aware of the present happenings in the Country. Every news paper and every news channel is reporting the agreements made by the  Government  for buying sophisticated arms  from many foreign countries.

There is an old saying " If wishes were horses beggars would ride". This sums up the Indian political approach to counter China. We had the chance when Tibet was a buffer state and the British Indian army maintained troops in Tibet at 5 places, but our great pandit Nehru squandered all this and allowed China to occupy Tibet. From that day India is fighting China with one arm behind its back. Modi, of who much was expected has also resorted to rhetoric. Not many know ( and many don't WANT TO KNOW) that an agitation is on in Delhi by servicemen against the Modi government. Simple Modi has followed the policy of Nehru. These are harsh facts and I will not answer to any statements without a foundation-rhetoric. How can India ever match China? Not in my life time.

Those are all Bygone Days. As I said all the those agitations and Dharnas are taken up by the vested interests. There is nothing new. Modi is the new force to reckon with. And he is unstoppable.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Be aware of the present happenings in the Country. Every news paper and every news channel is reporting the agreements made by the  Government  for buying sophisticated arms  from many foreign countries.

@ Rambabu, hope you know the difference between nuclear weapons and others. You stated nuclear weapons, and you are wrong

MG Singh wrote:

There is an old saying " If wishes were horses beggars would ride". This sums up the Indian political approach to counter China. We had the chance when Tibet was a buffer state and the British Indian army maintained troops in Tibet at 5 places, but our great pandit Nehru squandered all this and allowed China to occupy Tibet. From that day India is fighting China with one arm behind its back. Modi, of who much was expected has also resorted to rhetoric. Not many know ( and many don't WANT TO KNOW) that an agitation is on in Delhi by servicemen against the Modi government. Simple Modi has followed the policy of Nehru. These are harsh facts and I will not answer to any statements without a foundation-rhetoric. How can India ever match China? Not in my life time.

What could be the reason ? Does Modi have some compulsion or is it lack of will or something else ? How does one analyse this by being fair because Modi as I see it , does not seem to lack courage or the willing ness to better the situation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi, no doubt has tons of courage and a strong will to make India a developed Nation. What I feel is, we are expecting results   too soon. After all,  Modi Government has entered 3rd year of its rule. I am confident that over a period of time, Modi and his committed men will deliver the goods to the satisfaction of of the Nation.

Rambabu can you stop posting the same old thing again and again  .If you have something new please do so or else simply refrain from making such boring and inconsequential posts simply to get points ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Modi, no doubt has tons of courage and a strong will to make India a developed Nation. What I feel is, we are expecting results   too soon. After all,  Modi Government has entered 3rd year of its rule. I am confident that over a period of time, Modi and his committed men will deliver the goods to the satisfaction of of the Nation.

Let's accept the truth and see beyond our imagination. We have done nothing concrete so far but living in world of fantasy. Come out of it before it is too late- a message for everyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.