Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I fail to understand how people like him get elected. Cant even stand and talk, what will he do for the state ? this is too much... people should have given him a piece of their mind instead of watching him giving flying kisses. Disgusting.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

ThatThat is the most unfortunate thing. Seeing a Drunkard politician, what our youngsters will learn. Don't you think such Politicians are setting a bad example .

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

When you have a party leader who.does not know whether he is coming or going , how can we expect the other mbers to be any better? They all seem to have one thing is common, controversial background and unlimited arrogance simply because they managed to win n Delhi twice in a row !!! 

It is was double mistake, Kath Ki Handi Do Bar Chadh Gye. It is Kalyug.

I also wonder at the wisdom of Delhi voters in placing their trust in a man who left them high and dry once and thrust an unwanted election on them thereby wasting tax payers money !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The condition of the Electorate anywhere is same.  It seems there is a tendency in the electorate to vote for Politicians with criminal records.

rambabu wrote:

The condition of the Electorate anywhere is same.  It seems there is a tendency in the electorate to vote for Politicians with criminal records.

Sad but no option left. We have to choose thief among the robbers. Politicians and goons have become synonymous

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sad but no option left. We have to choose thief among the robbers. Politicians and goons have become synonymous

Exactly. Now it is high time to educate the electorate.

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Even educated electorate have no option. It will improve when educated and clean people enter politics. So the minimum qualifications for candidates will be good measure and no one can contest election if he has a criminal record against him. It should not wait for the court verdict

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Even educated electorate have no option. It will improve when educated and clean people enter politics. So the minimum qualifications for candidates will be good measure and no one can contest election if he has a criminal record against him. It should not wait for the court verdict

Educated and clean people will not enter the politics. Because, they know in a Country like India, where illiterate and uneducated people are in Majority, it is not possible to get Justice. Such politicians keep themselves away from the Vote Bank Politics

Arunima Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True...it is always the matter choosing the lesser of the two evils! Until and unless, people who are educated and truly cultured decide to join politics, this will always be the scenario more or less. I think today's youth should be motivated and encouraged to join politics to bring a world of change.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

AAP MP Bhagawant Singh Mann came drunk to his own election Meeting. After getting on to the dais to speak, he spent the first 5 minutes, the MP blowing Kisses at the audience.

Funny, but serious. This is the condition of AAP MPs

Our Parliament is temple of democracy, and person like Mann is its member, Slap on our democracy.

Such a sacred Parliament has been polluted by this sinner politician

It is because all party have only one rule of selecting candidates, and it is who can won.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.