Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is bound to be truth in those allegations, although admittedly the way it is being done does pose serious doubts viz, why now only? All of sudden? Tanushree Dutta may have face harrassment but she chose to come out only now, why? So goes the question for the others as well. The allegation about rape by Aloknath all those years could have been solved then when the rape could also have been proved forensically, which unfortunately cannot be proved now after all these years. Why only now?

Also, these people from Hollywood are super duper class one hypocrites. Aishwarya Rai was harassed many times by Salman Khan after she broke up with him because he could not take no , he even had the audacity to beat her up severely in public while she was shooting for a film in public. No one ever stood up for her. As a result of Salman's intimidation, she was thrown out of several movies as other actors refused to work with her. Not even a single so-called advocate of freedom of expression heroine stood up for her, while all these ladies regularly attend parties at Salman's house and get drunk. These same ladies show placards displaying allegiance to PETA while at the same time taking Salman's side claiming his innocence in the black buck case. So I seriously doubt if thse people ever speak truth.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

There is bound to be truth in those allegations, although admittedly the way it is being done does pose serious doubts viz, why now only? All of sudden? Tanushree Dutta may have face harrassment but she chose to come out only now, why? So goes the question for the others as well. The allegation about rape by Aloknath all those years could have been solved then when the rape could also have been proved forensically, which unfortunately cannot be proved now after all these years. Why only now?

Also, these people from Hollywood are super duper class one hypocrites. Aishwarya Rai was harassed many times by Salman Khan after she broke up with him because he could not take no , he even had the audacity to beat her up severely in public while she was shooting for a film in public. No one ever stood up for her. As a result of Salman's intimidation, she was thrown out of several movies as other actors refused to work with her. Not even a single so-called advocate of freedom of expression heroine stood up for her, while all these ladies regularly attend parties at Salman's house and get drunk. These same ladies show placards displaying allegiance to PETA while at the same time taking Salman's side claiming his innocence in the black buck case. So I seriously doubt if thse people ever speak truth.

Akshay Kumar who is the leading actor in almost all patriotic movies is not even a citizen of India. All his love for India is only to earn money. True lovers of country will never give up the citizenship of India in the first place.

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Me to campaign is right one but it is not possible to punished for harassment old more than 20 years. It is not only is Bollywood, it is in every sector.

Why is it not possible to punish for a crime that took place a long time ago? May be it might take sometimes as the witnesses might not remember the detail but they can be punished.

By the way, just a few days back I came across a news in which  about 5 army personnel were punished for killing an innocent citizen 24 years ago. This proves that perpetuators of crime can be punished even after decades and decades later

To much difference in case of murder and sexual harreshement.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Bollywood ke Hamam (bathroom) mai sab nangey ( naked) hai.

arjun sai wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Akshay Kumar who is the leading actor in almost all patriotic movies is not even a citizen of India. All his love for India is only to earn money. True lovers of country will never give up the citizenship of India in the first place.

But it is not crime, but it ethical wrong. Many bollywood stars is earning from India but their first choice for investment is Dubai.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Me to campaign is right one but it is not possible to punished for harassment old more than 20 years. It is not only is Bollywood, it is in every sector.

Why is it not possible to punish for a crime that took place a long time ago? May be it might take sometimes as the witnesses might not remember the detail but they can be punished.

By the way, just a few days back I came across a news in which  about 5 army personnel were punished for killing an innocent citizen 24 years ago. This proves that perpetuators of crime can be punished even after decades and decades later

Is there any law stating that the perpetuators of sexual harassment case older than 20 years cannot be persecuted? If so, could you please share the detail. 

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Is there any law stating that the perpetuators of sexual harassment case older than 20 years cannot be persecuted? If so, could you please share the detail. 

About law I am not sure but surely it will be very difficult to find the evidence for such old cases. For example few months before someone filed a case for assassination of MK Gandhi. Such cases only end up being dismissed 

Until Nirbhaya and another case of a journalist , also in Delhi happened , rape cases were hushed up. I am sure a lot of dirt is bound to come out now after some of the celebrities are speaking out about their own harrowing experiences in the past. Women have always been subjugated and even when they have had the guts to speak out , they have been viewed with suspicion and doubt. Thankfully , the younger generation of women are far more courageous and aware which makes a big difference to how men would view women in general. Some men would definitely be angry and become even more vicious , which is what is happening now . Rape they think is a good way of shutting up women and their new found freedom . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Law is not stating but it is not easy to sexual harassment prove after such long time . If some one kiss a lady how she is prove it after 20 years.

usha manohar wrote:

Until Nirbhaya and another case of a journalist , also in Delhi happened , rape cases were hushed up. I am sure a lot of dirt is bound to come out now after some of the celebrities are speaking out about their own harrowing experiences in the past. Women have always been subjugated and even when they have had the guts to speak out , they have been viewed with suspicion and doubt. Thankfully , the younger generation of women are far more courageous and aware which makes a big difference to how men would view women in general. Some men would definitely be angry and become even more vicious , which is what is happening now . Rape they think is a good way of shutting up women and their new found freedom . 

No doubt this mission compel to people of dirty folk to think hundred time before any misbehave with women.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.